Assistance on new logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Mr. Jingles, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Jingles

Mr. Jingles

Hey folks,

I've been working on something that I could use a hand with. I'm trying to create a graphic to be used in a logo for a hand to hand combat site i'm working on containing a globe with a fist inside of it. While I can produce a somewhat general graphic on my own, it's hardly the calibre or quality that I would use on a website. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Flotsom

Flotsom

I suspect I've missed your intent completely, but here's your fist inside the globe.

Can you give me a little better idea of what you were actually looking for? :hotcoffee

3. D RAT2

D RAT2

Here's a quality background png. Your fist looked okay, so you can just add it to the background.

4. Shelly

Shelly

I can offer you this,it is in png format for import into Tlc.

Remeber to click on attachments to see them properly.

Attached Files:

5. Mr. Jingles

Mr. Jingles

Thanks folks for all of the help. The new stuff you all have come up with looks great. One thing I would like to do is add a little more of a forearm below the fist so that the fist looks as if it's standing in front of the globe possibly rounded at the bottom to match the curve of the globe where the two graphics will meet.

6. Shelly

Shelly

Best I can do for you.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.