Apples Cubed?

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by 3DS, Oct 12, 2008.

1. 3DS

3DS

A little something I created for kicks & giggles. If anyone wants either one of these or both (transparent BG), just send me a PM.

Attached Files:

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Those are cool...I like those.

3. 3DS

3DS

It was fun

Thanx, they were fun to make. Maybe next time I'll try a different shape, or use some other kinda fruit or even an animal or something. Can you imagine a square pig? Now THAT would be a cool logo - HA!

4. awalck

awalck Staff Member

I agree with Worlock, those are so cool. Impressive.

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

You MADE those 3D!?
    VERY nice.

I may have to utilize some of your 3D talents here shortly.

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I seen a square pig once...I think it was called a ham sandwich ! or BLT ...

7. 3DS

3DS

HA! yes ham sammiches & BLTs are definitely a crowd fav and one of mine as well.

Thanx Allen & Marc. Yeah I created these in Ps. Learned how to make these with techniques from an excellent tutorial. I got many of em to available learn from, and they keep me very bizzy with any of my "free time" - (which is far and in between my others projects) haha. I like to add my own twists to each tutorial to make it my own, once I "get it down", then I can use these techniques on my own projects too.

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I tell you what 3DS...your turning out not only unique items ( elements ) but some damn cool ones as well...cant wait to see more of your stuff from the tuts :)
    If I may ask, What program is this that you use to do this?

9. 3DS

3DS

hey thanx worlock. as i mentioned i created it Ps (Photoshop), sorry if i wasn't clear about that so if you see me type Ps from now on, you'll know it's just a little shorthand, sorry ...i also type "Ps" cuz it's the first thing you see as you fire up Photoshop CS3 and also thats what you see on the native .psd files too :)

10. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I keep getting emails about all these add-ons for "Photoshop" and It never says Which photoshop they are talking about, Theres Corel, Adobe, And I never could figure it out, Now I know!

11. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Soooooo...which one do you use, Corel or Adobe?

12. Chris

Chris Staff Member

He would be using Adobe Photoshop CS3.

13. Worlock

Worlock Guest

When I sell my first logo for $700.00, Then I'll buy it...For now Logo Creator is doing just fine :)
    Daddy likes to eat ya know.

14. 3DS

3DS

Well, I use both. For these cubed apples and others...Ps. I have a buncha artworks I've created also from following some really wonderful CorelPainter tutorials as well. I find myself going back and forth whenever I want to change it up some. Illustrator is another one of my favs. I've found that CorelPainter has the most ultimate feel & reaction to your painting stokes and mimicks traditional painting mediums almost as if you're painting with the real thing (especially if you have a WACOM tablet).

I have some of my latest works posted in galleries on myspace & now recently deviantArt. Unlike myspace, photobucket, Flickr and many others, deviantArt does recognize sketches (& photography) of nude models as art and will allow you to post it and review others too. If you send me a PM I can send you my links if intereseted - I'm always adding more and its a never ending process. I gotta keep up on my works ya know.

15. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Both? God Man after seeing those prices they want, I cant even afford one ! :D

I would love to see your art work...PM is coming

16. Chris

Chris Staff Member

3DS shoot me a PM with a link. I would be interested in seeing more of your work.

17. Worlock

Worlock Guest

3DS...You Da Man !

I can say "WOW" But that would be soooo lame compared to what I just saw...Your really good, I hate to admit it...But I didnt think you had it in you, why you hiding your stuff like that from us on here, People..Do NOT under estimate this person, A very talented artist ( as Paula Deen Would Say ) YALL !

18. 3DS

3DS

thanx dood, not sure about which of my artwork you're speaking of - the game design stuff or other projects, but I appreciate it very much. I'm pretty bizzy on a game project right now, so I'll try and keep adding to my galleries whenever I get the chance.

..and Paula Deen is sweet as a peach pie baked in Georgia.