Anyone with Php knowledge?

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by THE_LORD, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_LORD

THE_LORD

hi everyone! i made my own forum and thought i would use ur software to create a logo for it....but i can't seem to work on the Web page header....i mean i tried everything resizing the logo but it just won't happen...can anyone plz tell me what do to?thanku
    heres the link to my forum www.lordsden.com

2. frankie

frankie

I believe if you sign into phpBB as admin you'll find somewhere in there a setting for that size. From that setting php will resize your image to fit.
    Take that with a grain of salt. I'm a metal fabricator, but I've installed phpBB and PHPNuke and OSCommerce and had to change image sizes on alot of things we wanted bigger or smaller, and when I simply made bigger graphics I kept banging my head at why it didn't change size on the site. Then I dug around the "settings" pages in those packages and figured it out.
    Hope that helps...
    ....frankie

3. Rick

Rick

Yes the thread is 6 months old but I think you are going to want to look in the header template - in Vbulletin it is in the admincp under styles and templates - I don't remember exactly what it is called in PHPbb but find the equivalent. Make sure you know how tall your graphic is in pixels then find the logo and edit the height to match the grapgic - you may have to play a bit but that's how you do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.