Anyone Know?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by MODCreations, Oct 13, 2005.

1. MODCreations

MODCreations

Anyone in TLC land know of a good little font slant program I do alot of numbers for racecars and I know that you can Italic to slant it to the right but I need one to slant the font left for the right side of the car so it shows up correct. Any help is greatly appreciated. :helpnow:

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

something besides TLC?

3. blackknight

blackknight

Hey Michael, not sure if my advice is what you are looking for.
    There are 2 ways you can slant lettering in TLC: One way is to go where you change font style and press"rotatable" at the top and that is after you have established what your word is then go to the bottom where it says charactor angle (you get that after you press "rotatable' and then you can make your letters slant or rotate left or right to any degree.
    Second way that I have used at times is to create a single straight line to use to line your letters up, then create one letter and rotate it then duplicate it every time, changing the actual letter as you go. This way you get the exact slant you need and you can also stagger your letters up and down if you wish for effect and also use the straight line as a marker and delete it when finished. The other benefit is you can also change colors of each letter to create even more possibilities and there are even more things this program can do along these lines. Have fun!

4. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

close or not

FMRP, is this close to what you want?? Any image editor with the transform tool will do it??

it a transparent gif do the black background will go away when view in full :D

5. MODCreations

MODCreations

cybrnetico
    That is want I'm looking for!

6. Gravy

Gravy

Ya any image prog that has raster or vector deform capabilties will do it.