Any Ideas?

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by jramirez4978, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jramirez4978

jramirez4978

Hi Im new to this board and very new to logo design. I have a real estate company that is building new house developments all over the country. I know, I could hire someone, but its always fun to do things on my own...so here is my first try at it. ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME!

Thanks a bunch,

John

Attached Files:

2. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

I like it!

Is this a design for your business card?

I think it is good for that but what about letter head? The dark black background may limit its use.

Eddy

3. jramirez4978

jramirez4978

Hey Eddie,

Your right about the "Letter Head". My problem, and reason for asking for opinion, is I ONLY like it for buisness cards. However, it is very important that this logo be able to "brand" itself to active development investors. I want ONE logo for all of our propaganda.(splg.) Anyway, any ideas would be appreciated by all.

PS: Changing the backround color, decreases the "earthy tone" affect that I think this logo has. If there are any creative thoughts or examples to what a really trick logo could look like...Id love the help.

Thanks for the compliment Eddie

John

4. KD-did

KD-did

It is really nice looking. For other applications you could use another program to either do as a negative or grayscale it.

5. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

Those are nice Kathy,

I would probably remove the shadow from the text as it makes it a bit blurry.

6. KD-did

KD-did

Those are his I just used IrfanView to show what can be done. All he would have to do is hide the shadow element, export and use Irfanview to expand his ability to use it in other applications.

7. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

Good stuff, amazing isn't it all the other things that canbe done.

Regards,

Eddy

8. barmanmyk

barmanmyk

I agree about the darkness, have you considered using a nice earthy brown? This could then be faded to the letterhead stock (buff or light tan?) Sorry no image, but I'm away from the office at present - will post one soon.

Myk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.