Another New Guy

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by logoguy, Mar 18, 2008.

1. logoguy

logoguy

Greetings All,

My name is Bill and I'm the "Logo Guy" .....I'm surprised that no one thought of that one yet.

I am using LogoCreator on a Mac for name tags, patches, and other stuff that members of a couple of clubs I belong to are using.

I'm currently working on images for a website I designed for one of our clubs here in Alaska and am looking forward to learning a lot about LogoCreator from all you "sourdoughs".......that's Alaskanese for "experienced and knowledgeable old-timers".

Bill

2. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

Hi logo guy (good one)
    welcome to the forum, hope to see some of your work here soon.
    Alaskanese eh?! have you put your mark on the map yet?
    MD

3. logoguy

logoguy

Here are my first two attempts

Hi MD,

I am impressed with your work...my compliments. I am now on the map and notice that we are at similar latitudes.

Here are my first two projects with LogoCreator....not too complicated, but I am learning how powerful the software is.

Although you cannot see in this size image, I did play with the eagle's headphones, microphone, and the antenna to give those elements depth by shading and diluting the grays. The QSL card is postcard size and I need to get rid of the white background that shows around the image in the upper right corner.....just found out how to do that on another thread.

I see where this software can become addicting and a lot of fun. I plan to review your "tutorials" before I try more enhancements.

Until later,
    Bill
    logoguy

Attached Files: