ANOTHER FREE SET OF IMAGES!!!!

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by gcuneo2, Feb 16, 2015.

1. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I'm calling this set either "Sale" or "Cool 3d marketing key words that can be used in The Logo Creator as individual elements added to custom made, or premade Logos..."

Each set, for now, will contain just one key word.

Eventually: There will be a number of sub menus (Like what's used for the Character Creator), each containing a marketing key word like "sale" "25% off" "New" "Improved" even "tasty"...

For now, I will push these out ever few days... each set will have between 50 to 100 images...

I'm not an artist, and lack that "artists' eye" when making this stuff--- I just make a wild guess at what folks will like...

What I do know: There is nothing quite like these images, in sets, anywhere.....

I ALSO CAME UP WITH AN AWESOME IDEA THAT MAY SAVE OTHERS SOME TIME....

When saving this stuff I just create a new folder right in my Laughingbird Documents Logo elements folder... I export the completed images, from the program I make these in, as I make each one right into The Logo Creator, and the exported PNG images are immediately available... I can check right away for formatting, and general functionality.....

SALE33.JPG

gunsmoke and KD-did like this.