Another fine work??

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Varacolaci, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Varacolaci

Varacolaci

I want to know what do you think about this one.

The Real Graphics are not real..( confussing isn't it?)...

2. KD-did

KD-did

:) WOW...

3. Varacolaci

Varacolaci

The very best of my own (for now)

What about this one...

4. jamirae

jamirae

looks great! (the first one.. I dont see another one posted)

5. jlp

jlp

Excellent!! What programs did you use?

6. picasso

picasso

Yes more lens flares please:banana

7. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Picasso.
    Why so mean?

I'm sure you're a fine graphic designer - but your bedside manner needs a lens flare or two!

:bonk:

- Marc

8. SciFiPi

SciFiPi

so far the better one i have seen but still needs tightening. NO MORE LENS FLARES. actually take the one out above the R in REAL, it takes away the clean view and has a highlight blast, blinds out the R and the gold framing. the font for Graphics needs to be chunked. something cleaner and simpler. less is more. whats with the half cut heart shape in the back. its a 3D image but has nothing to do with anything. it actually makes the focus too busy and destracts from the name REAL. Take it out and see who clean the REAL stands out and how your eyes focus beter on the name.

9. mrseaves

mrseaves

Well, SciFiPi has a point. It's extremely busy and would never reproduce well in some print applications. Try putting that on a piece of stationery and faxing it, and see what comes through.

Logos by definition are simple marks, meant to distill an organization's identity in a distinctive, clear icon.

What I'm seeing here is a lot of effects, but what do they mean?

If people are going to start calling themselves "logo designers" they should really learn something about what goes into the design of a logo.

Unfortunately, a design education does not install in a person's brain when a piece of software gets installed on their computer. :bonk: :bonk: :banana :banana

10. Meican_kid

Meican_kid

come on!!!

What?? you sound like my mother (do not offend)

This is far.. the best logo I has seen here. May It can be a little bit overFX but come on it catch your sight no matters where you're looking at on it...

Good work.. :banana :banana :banana :banana

11. Varacolaci

Varacolaci

Thanks for the comments I take it on consideration

12. MammaJamma

MammaJamma

Again, this will never work in print. This logo seems like an enslaught of shiny diversions used to mask the poor overall layout. The fonts are hard to read, the effects are unnecessary and it doesn't say anything at all about what it is the company does. :00

13. icmedia

icmedia

Re: come on!!!

Are you serious?

I want to put this as nicely as possible:

This logo is NOT going to print out well, nor is it innovative. It is busy, it is pointless (what does it have to do with the company?), and I am sure that this is the only size it was created at, right?

I have even seen better on here, and I've only been here for today.

Design tip #4,872: Busy does not equal good... Simple is usually best for a logo.

14. Varacolaci

Varacolaci

Thx for the m}comment icmedia, I like the black backgrounded images. And I also like the very FX's. just one thing even if you don't belive me this is a vector image so I can size it as big or as tiny as I wish. ;)