1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Another dimensions query !

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by elastigirl, Mar 26, 2007.

1. elastigirl

elastigirl

Hi there

I have read the other answers but I can't seem to find one that does what I want, so apologies if I've just missed it !

I'm creating a membership card, I know how to resize the canvas in the art centre but when I finish the card, the actual card itself in relation to the canvas is tiny? so in order for the card to be a decent size I'd have to make the canvase huge which doesn't work for a number of reasons. So basically I suppose what I;m asking ! is how do I change the size of the membership card itself to fill the canvas?

2. KD-did

KD-did

There is a sliding scale that will control the card size itself but will allow a limited sizing under "attributes". The other way is to export your finished membership card, open WGC and import your card and use the sliding scale to make it larger/smaller.

3. elastigirl

elastigirl

Thanks where do I find the attributes?

4. KD-did

KD-did

First open the WGC program, then the "Art Center", then import you membership card export. Once there on the canvas you should see "Attributes"

5. elastigirl

elastigirl

brill thanks a million :)