Animations

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by Shelly, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Shelly

Shelly

[​IMG]

Found on the net

2. Gravy

Gravy

Hey Flot somebodies got your number!

Good find Shelly.

3. Flotsom

Flotsom

I see that!:) The only thing missing is the upper wing! Hey Shelly, can you find an open cockpit tri-plane like Von Richthofen (sp?):D

4. Flotsom

Flotsom

Allright!!! Very cool, thank you! Tremendously aerobatic plane; might have become the standard of the day except for the fact that it was almost impossible to land! The third wing gave it so much lift, that 'ground effect' as it approached a wingspans distance from the ground would keep it flying at ridiculously slow speeds! :)

5. wvannoy

wvannoy

I'd like to use this for a greeting card to a friend. How do I download it and change the text. I have PhotoShop, but am a newbee.

6. Flotsom

Flotsom

Hi wvannoy!

Welcome to the forum! You want the Fokker Triplane!?! Oh sure, take my plane before I even get to land it! :0 Geez! Just kidding wv! If you're on a PC simply right click the image, and that should open a menu for you. If you're using a Mac either right click or with a laptop do a ctrl click, and again the menu should appear allowing you to save the image to your computer.;)

If you have any problems just post back.

:Mac user:

7. wvannoy

wvannoy

Sorry...

...I'm new at this and in a hurry read "found on the net" and didn't know it was your creation. I won't use it. I apologize for misunderstanding. Thanks. You are very talented.

8. Flotsom

Flotsom

wvannoy!

NO no no! It's not my creation at all! Shelly made that, and you are MORE than welcome to use it! I was only teasing you ... very sorry! Please help yourself!

Anything posted in the forum is for the use of any who see it. If someone doesn't want it to be used, or wants to be asked first, they'll put a watermark or some other identifying feature on it.

My apology for causing a misunderstanding. :)

9. wvannoy

wvannoy

Okay. Thanks for explaining. It will make my friend's day when he sees this in a birthday greeting. Thanks again to both of you.