Animated Help Plz :-)

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by FXAngel, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FXAngel

FXAngel

Hi all.

Was wondering if anyone can help me.

Im writing a program (an adventure game) and Im using this character ----> [​IMG]

The game is like Sam and Max in basic design but the main character is not animated.. Its more a point and click type.

But I REALLY want to have the above character animated for the intro. Nothing too much, just him either walking left to right (or right to left) or, even better walking forwards (its ok if he walks on the spot too!)

I cant find anything on this site to do with animated logos, so I was wondering if there is anywhere that I can get him animated from? Or even ANY animated character?

Thanks for looking.

Mary

2. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

3. FXAngel

FXAngel

Ok, well I better see if I can do somethign myself then as Im not that rich and the program was only for a tutorial. :)

But thanks for the reply.

4. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Yes, that was just an idea of what is out there. To have someone animate anything for you, it won't be cheap or free. Unless you know someone who is willing to offer a good deal. However, it doesn't hurt to ask or get quotes from other sites or resources. It may not cost you an arm and a leg, but if you want nice quality and nothing too cheap looking, look to spend well above $50 (and that is a rare low price to start even for a simple walk cycle.)
    Some clipart sites may offer fairly cheap animated gifs, but it all depends on how you want your animation to look. Another site that might help is www.cartoonsmart.com. If you sign up, for free, you get great deals on tutorials. You can then download the required graphics software, if you don't have any, for free for 30 days if all you want is what you stated above.

Hope this helps and good luck!

5. Just Bill

Just Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.