Animated 3D Characters Log In Details Never Received

Discussion in 'General Support' started by MidnightSun, Aug 26, 2013.

1. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

It has been over 3 weeks since I ordered and paid for the 3D Animated Character software and I still have not received the log in details.

My patience has worn thin. For the most part my emails or Facebook messages are either being ignored, unless it is the request to use my comments, so I am used to this treatment, but I don't have to tolerate it.

I don't even know where to turn anymore. I have tried all avenues to get a response, but never have received one.

How much longer do I have to wait? It is already beyond ridiculous.

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

You haven't tried all avenues! You haven't tried me!

I need some info:

I'm a bit confused as to what you me "log in details"- could you explain that a bit please?

1. Do you have the original email confirmation, or a screenshot of your order?
    2. Where did you purchase the software from? There are some "affiliates" (That's websites other than the main Laughingbird web site) that also sell the software.
    3. If you purchased the software from the Laughingbird web site, did you know you can redownload the software for at least 30 days after your purchase? The company that now handles the $$ side of things is called "Cleverbridge"-- they are a top notch company at what they do.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO LOOK UP OLD ORDERS IF YOU ORDERED THE SOFTWARE FROM THE MAIN LAUGHINGBIRD SITE.
    https://www.cleverbridge.com/519/?scope=ccinfo

3. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

Correction: I have tried "most" avenues including a non responsive support desk. Your message is the only acknowledgment I have received and it is appreciated.

Answers to your questions:

1. Yes
    2. I thought it was from Mark, but then I am taken to the JVZoo.com site where I do have the log in details. It is after I log in and click on "View Details" and click on”Access Your Purchase” I am greeted with the following message:

“Thanks for your purchase!

Shortly you'll receive a welcome email with your download instructions.
    (look for a letter with the subject: "[Animated 3D Characters] Login Details Email")”

3. Yes, I agree Cleverbridge is a great company and very responsive.

I have been a customer of LaughingBird products for a long time and never have I had such a difficult time getting a response which is one of the main reasons I remained a customer. Customer service and support remain very important to me. I own just about, if not every product, from this company.

JVZoo.com has two links for support or this purchase, and this is not one of them. JVZoo.com can do nothing directly. It has to be done through LaughingBird.

4. KD-did

KD-did

There is an option for resetting your password that you may want to try http://customer.jvzoo.com
    [​IMG]
    Use the email and password contained in your JVZoo receipt to login below.
    Your JVZ

5. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

Not sure why you are suggesting resetting my JVZoo.com. This has nothing to do with it.

I have other products which I have purchased through JVZoo and can access ALL of them except for LaughingBird.

(1) I CAN access JVZoo.com.
    (2) I can "View Details".
    (3) I can click the access purchase details for the 3D Animated characters.
    (4) I have NOT received the login details email that are to come from LAUGHINGBIRD.

I am going to try and contact JVZoo if I can although I am not an affiliate or vendor on the site.

If that doesn't work, I am contacting my payment processor and canceling the payment.

6. KD-did

KD-did

From Marc it says "If you have a receipt - and it says "JVzoo" on it - this is coming from a reseller of the software. For this, you can visit: http://www.jvzoo.com/dashboard to find your download."http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/forum/threads/support-hotline.10408/#post-67033

Sounds like something happened with your order and the purchase didn't go through....perhaps canceling and re-ordering is the way to go.http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/products/animated-logo-creator/animated-3d-characters/

7. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

At this point, I am canceling and filing a complaint, but reordering is probably out of the question. This has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Not sure how I ordered this from someone other than Mark. I have a strict policy against buying from anyone other than the developer of the product.

Too many issues such as this. I will track it down though. I save all my product emails and receipts. I have the trail here and I can trace back to where it came from.

8. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

I am getting conflicting information here. JVZoo is saying the product is coming from Mark Sylvester.

So there is either another Mark Sylvester or someone impersonating him.

The links for support go right back to LaughingBird and the product launch notifications such as the one below was also sent. The ironic thing here is: this is for the same product I had ordered and have never received.

Your request for launch notifications has been triggered.

New product launched by: Marc Sylvester
    -----------------
    Product: Animated 3D Characters
    Description: Bring life to your pages and blog posts with these awesome ANIMATED 3D bubble characters! -- Over 70 SWF and animated GIF images to use!
    Link: https://www.jvzoo.com/c/0/53855/notify
    -----------------

You were notified of this product launch because you requested to know when new products from "Marc Sylvester" were released.

To change your notifications at any time, go to the url below:
    https://www.jvzoo.com/portal/notification/4c2804a57da0722

====================================================
    DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
    This is an automated message from JVZoo.com

9. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

It also says on the JVZoo suite that the seller is Mark Sylvester.

10. KD-did

KD-did

I do understand where you are coming from...chasing through affiliate s can be a problem when trying to chase a problem out. I always preferred to go to Laughingbird for my purchases.

11. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

Yes, so did I. I didn't buy from who I thought I was buying from. Somehow I was deceived and I am not very happy about it at all.

12. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

The purchase did go through. My payment card was charged and the product is accessible through JVzoo but no login details have not been sent. I paid $19.00 and received nothing. I have my receipt.

If I did cancel and reorder, I would be paying $8 more for someone's error. Not mine.

13. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Personally, I don't have a clue what to do other than bring your concerns to Marc... Well here goes.....

14. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

15. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

I should clarify. JVzoo is beyond useless for a resolution, not the two links. I haven't decided on the usefulness of the above links yet.

16. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

Straight form the JVzoo.com support front page.

"Did you purchase a product?

Product / Customer Support

If you need support for an individual product or for a purchase, you must contact the product owner directly.

The support contact information is on each purchase receipt right above the download link.

Please go to My Purchases to view your receipts and contact the product owner directly. JVZoo.com support cannot give product specific support help."

Note the Contact the product owner directly portion of the last paragraph. I have tried to contact do so without any success at all.

Someone needs to take responsibility here.

17. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Be sure to check your BSwine email... that's probably where Marc would send private emails...

18. MidnightSun

MidnightSun

I have. I have over 12 email addresses , run five businesses and I manage everyone efficiently and respond to any every email from a customer promptly. This includes product problems and support.

I have ran numerous searches of my emails. There is no email with login details for the product in question. It wasn't sent.

Actually, I shouldn't say it wasn't sent. It might have been sent and maybe it self destructed after a 10 second delay.

This is a digital product. I deal with digital downloads also. It is not difficult to check, verify , and correct download issues if there are problems, unless there are a lot of them.

The following email is the only email that was sent after purchasing the product.

"Hi

Thanks for being a loyal email subscriber. We appreciate hearing from you. Let us know if you ever have any questions.

Marc Sylvester
    Laughingbird Software"