Animated 3d Characters [Help]

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Scripeon, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Scripeon

Scripeon

Hey guys, I am trying to save an .swf file as having a transparent background.. however it isn't letting me.. I'm using the new 3d Animation Models pack but it doesn't save to transparent when clicking on the Save --> Save as swf.. can someone please help?

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. Scripeon

Scripeon

I see.. I am using Google Chrome latest build for a browser.. I loaded the image using the code provided on the webpage and my image is still coming out with a white background? I think the image saved with a white background instead of transparency.. I think it's the file itself because I usually have no problem with flash on this browser.. btw thank you for helping me!

4. KD-did

KD-did

Add a background to the canvas and then a swf and then see how that appears.

5. Scripeon

Scripeon

It actually appears with a red background in the bottom corners. I attached a file showing the bottom corners.. it doesn't appear on a transparent sheet it seems.

Attached Files:

• ts1.JPG
      ts1.JPG
      File size:
      37.3 KB
      Views:
  6. KD-did

KD-did

I also see the graph which is because it is a screen shot...publish it to swf cabin to see how it appears.http://www.swfcabin.com/

Wonder if you could use the background from your page and place necessary files on top.

7. Scripeon

Scripeon

It published the same way, with a white background and partially red.

8. Scripeon

Scripeon

swfcabin is saying the file is not in .swf format and i'm looking at it and it is in .swf format..

9. Scripeon

Scripeon

It seems as though the .swf 3d Animation Model Files are good, it's just formatting the canvas to be transparent instead of having color.. I don't know how to accomplish this?

10. KD-did

KD-did

I just did a file with a background with an animated figure and text on it. Looks good while it shows on Irfanview but won't load on swfcabin:mad:

11. KD-did

KD-did

Check this screen shot

Attached Files:

12. Scripeon

Scripeon

Looks good, although I did message Laughing Bird tech support and they directed me to another website, which creates 3d models I guess.. I messaged them in hopes of having this resolved soon.

13. KD-did

KD-did

That email was from me...laughingbird.lady

14. Scripeon

Scripeon

Ohhhh, sorry mam didn't know you knew my e-mail. I'm trying to get in touch with the other software dev's but they haven't answered yet :(

15. Scripeon

Scripeon

I don't have facebook either .. I use Google +

16. KD-did

KD-did

It occurred to me that perhaps there is an issue between file formats. Try by making your logo first then saving it as a TRANSPARENT .png. Then start with a clean canvas import the logo .png and use it with your choice of animation.

17. Scripeon

Scripeon

I've just been informed that Laughing Bird is working on saving as Transparent SWF because of the reports.. They said to be expecting it sometime before Sept.