animal/pet logos

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by suzanneC, May 31, 2013.

1. suzanneC

suzanneC

Hi everyone. I'm new on here and uploaded this software so I could create a new logo for my pet services business. Unfortunately I can't seem to find anything relevant in the templates. Can anyone advise me as to where I can find pet related templates or do they just not exist? Many thanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

There are no "pet" specific templates...but any one can have be changed to be pet specific. Merely import "pet" type images.

3. suzanneC

suzanneC

Thanks but I cant see how, other than importing more images from other websites and inserting them into your templates. Surely that defeats the object of buying this programme as I will have to pay someone else for the right to use their image. Or maybe I've misunderstood?

4. KD-did

KD-did

5. suzanneC

suzanneC

Thank you. Sorry for the rant. I'm sourcing a relevant image now.

6. Jokrt

Jokrt

Thanks for such great resources here! I had a need in different free pet pictures too some time ago, and I used the http://www.animalpicturesociety.com website for it. Maybe, it will be useful for someone here too though the thread is pretty old....

7. KD-did

KD-did

Thank you for sharing your resource find.

8. snginc

snginc

Unfortunately there is nothing on that site that talks about the legal use of their images. The only thing I have seen is they want you to share the link to the site not use any images.

"The aim of this website is to provide free information about different kinds of animals, birds and insects. Please share the website if you feel that the information is interesting or useful. We are updating and editing the content of the pages on a daily basis. Animalpicturesociety is still in beta version, let us know if you find any issues."

Providing free information doesnt mean you can legally use the images. Nor does it talk about what creative license (if any) applies to images on the site. Do your Due Diligence before using images from that site.

Jerome

9. snginc

snginc

Update. I just used their contact us page to send them a message. I got an error message and they listed a .ch support email address. Having a support email that goes to a chinese domain doesnt give me much confidence for the site.

10. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

"dino"