an idea for a new logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by jjack, Feb 24, 2004.

1. jjack

jjack

This is a new logo that I just did up.
    Any suggestions?

2. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

jjack

very nice.

a few suggestions:

1. change the big circle to a Large W in the same font - leave the shadow below the W

2. make the word Consulting larger ( it may look okay to have it go over the swoosh

just my 2cents

- Erik
    www.LogoCreek.com

3. jlp

jlp

I was gonna suggest to add a C (for Consulting) besides the W that LogoCreek suggested, then I quickly realized that with such combo it's better not :D

4. jjack

jjack

The idea of the 'o' was that I had thought of putting a tag line at the bottem (not enough room inside the 'o'). Something like..... 'presence is everything' or 'you need to be seen to be noticed'...... but not so cliche. The 'O' is meant to be kind of like a looking glass.
    This idea actually came about after I had looked at the logo a few times as I have it here. Any ideas?
    I tried the 'W' and it did't look right to me.

5. jamirae

jamirae

it's visually appealing.. i like the font and the colors.. but the circle is just kind of there.. and doesn't seem to add much to the name or any sort of theme/slogan. If you want it to be a window or looking glass.. put something inside or behind it to make it look more like that. like a window to a creek in the woods? ("woodcreek") :) maybe that would work.

6. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

7. Hexastar

Hexastar

Good first try, but I agree, I think their needs to be something behind it as well. I don't think your audience or target market will get what the circle is, but if there is something added, they will figure it out.

8. cwd

cwd

I agree with jamirae, I picture a rambling creek inside the circle. I do like the font choices.

-Joe-

9. RegalBeagle

RegalBeagle

Okay, I just responded to your other logo only to find this one. This represents some of the changes I was referring to in the other post. If you combine this idea with the other, you've got a good logo. Put the scripted 'W' where the 'O' is and the company name in the dark green box. See how that looks.

10. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

jjack

I still like this one more .. try making a few changes to this design and show a few changes

- Erik
    www.LogoCreek.com

11. jjack

jjack

Sorry that it's been a while. Been very busy.
    Here is another try.

12. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

jjack

still very plain

maybe just getting rid of the circle and only keeping the text and color combo might work

- Erik

www.LogoCreek.com

13. Hexastar

Hexastar

I really like the logo itself, but I don't like the new addition. Did you try putting another design inside the circle? I think this logo has real potential. It's crisp and the color combo work well together.

If you give us an idea of what type of consulting services you offer, maybe we can all help with adding another image.

14. jjack

jjack

For some reason I really love the green logo (as plain as it may be). I like it that way. Although, the more I look at it, I think it looks more like a busiess card than a logo.

If you give us an idea of what type of consulting services you offer, maybe we can all help with adding another image. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's the problem. This has been an unbrella company for various types of businesses. (Nutritional Consulting, Business Consulting, Advertising Consulting, etc.) Now I am doing more of the Ad Agency type of work. The others are easy to build logos for (including a tagline) but now I am having some difficulty.
    I do have other logos that I don't use. I will post them and you can tell me what you think.
    It's so much easier for me to make a logo for someone else than myself. ::17:
    All of the clients that I have called wingnuts (behind their backs)! NoNo:
    I too am one of them!!

Julia

15. jjack

jjack

16. jjack

jjack

17. jjack

jjack

that one looked much better on my screen!!!

18. jjack

jjack

19. jjack

jjack

There are two on this one

20. jjack

jjack

another