An appology to all

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by Gravy, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Gravy

Gravy

I appologize for my absence as of late. Be assured it not due to lack of interest.

My new job is really demanding and consumes most of my waking hours lately, so I have'nt had much time to create or post here.

All of you are doing so well that I am jealous that you have more time to linger at this wonderful site than I do at the moment.

Thank you everyone for continuing to make this 'the place to be'.

I've noticed from everyone's contributions, even the newest members, that we seem to have moved up a notch and designs are looking very professional around here.

And it is so nice to be a part of a community where there is something going on besides a bunch of trash talk and flaming. My goodness there are actually people here who think.

Again thank you all, each and every one of you, keep up the good work.

Your friend
    Gravy

:Painting:

2. KD-did

KD-did

:attention Allwork and no TLC play will make Gravy a very unhappy guy.

3. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

well, at least he's not grumpy.....sad....not grumpy. :joker:
    He needs to keep his pretty eyes rested :lol: for driving

4. Shelly

Shelly

Work before pleasure, now excuse me got to get back to "trash talking and flaming" lol, :angel: :helpnow:

5. jelap

jelap

We love you too!

Welcome back, I sneak into TLC evertime I get a break at work, I too have a pretty hectic schedulem but I still love to keep up on what you all are doing, I am also jealous, my iwfe hogs the computer, I need to get my own at home.
    Good to see you around again., :bighug: