Airbus 380 takes Flight

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by Shelly, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Shelly

Shelly

Heres a pic of the Airbus 380 on its maiden flight over France.

Qlty is not so good just a snapshot from the telly.

Attached Files:

2. Flotsom

Flotsom

That is one BIG plane Shelly! :WOW1: News reports say it will be able to carry 800 passengers! Here's a credited picture & a clipping of a story on it by an uncredited correspondent:
    The first flight marks the beginning of a flight test campaign involving as many as 2,500 hours of test flights on a total of five development aircraft. This rigorous sequence of test flights will lead to the certification of the A380 by the European and US airworthiness authorities, allowing the world’s largest commercial airliner to enter into service in the second half of 2006 with first operator Singapore Airlines.​
    [​IMG]
    Read more here

3. Ultimate

Ultimate

Can you imagine the gas bill to fill the tanks on that....... That is one huge plane ..... I just cant wait to see that flying over my head as it approaches JFK International as Im stuck in NY traffic on the parkway.

4. lordzenn

lordzenn

Big plane! Big fuel tanks! Lotsa Fuel! Hmmmmmmmm I wonder if it will affect ticket prices. In any event that is alot of weight to be trying to keep airborne. What happens when the engines stop?

5. Flotsom

Flotsom

Can you say, "R_O_C_K!"? As in ... will fall from the sky like a ... :)