1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Ahhh... so what is it exactly

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by marcb, Aug 1, 2005.

1. marcb

marcb

Hi there, I know the question is a little lame :joker: , but having bought a few months ago a product called the "eBook and box cover creator", how does this product compare to that one?
    Is it the same, but improved? If so, is there an upgrade plan?
    Is it just the eBook part, that has been improved and the book/box cover has been s****ped?

Just that I'm a bit confused if we do need this soft, or not at all.
    :getting n

Thank you in advanced,
    Marc (not that Marc, but another Marc)

2. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

3. marcb

marcb

Ahhh, I did have a look before posting. I even DLed the update to v 2.1.1 and no, it doesn't work with the old eBook and cover creator, which appears to be v2.5 anyway, so ... either they are totally different products with confusingly similar names, or somebody made a slight mistake.

I was looking for the description of my version of the eBook and cover creator, but I can't find it anymore. It seems that it doesn't exist.

From the descriptions, though, it seems that the only difference is that the new version allows the creation of flash files.

Marc

4. HomeBiz

HomeBiz

Hi Marcb,

The new version blows the old one away, it uses almost all the stuff that is in TLC. It is nothing like the old version and it has been completly re-written.

If you know how to use TLC then you should not have a problem learning the new eCover Creator.

Enjoy
    Home Biz

:WOW1:

5. KD-did

KD-did

It is a product rename to reflect that it has been remade from start to finish and the fact that it has more applications than its predecessor.

6. marcb

marcb

Ah, then in this case less means more. Ok, since no upgrades are available, I didn't consider this possibility.

Thank you all!

Marc