after installation and loading template files, no any template

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by asline, May 8, 2008.

1. asline

asline

After installation and loaded template / script files, no any template on the prewiev of templates. I unzipped the fonts ( 717 KB ) and scripts( 7KB + 4 KB ) and I put them in the same folder with setup.exe . Then I run the program but, no any template prewiev on the screen.All of them likes empty. Where is the wrong ... I cant see the templates on the main window of program(Vista home premium, IE7.0).Pls.a.s.ap reply to kaydedilen[at]gmail.com.Thnks from now.

2. KD-did

KD-did

Did you place them into the root area ( for example: www. theflashadcreator.com... and not a sub-folder like www. theflashadcreator.com/subFolder )

3. asline

asline

I didn't send them to the hosting co.server..

I didn't send them to the hosting co.server..Firstly I want to see the templates came with program only on my PC screen.I have script files are 2 numbers(.1st is DS_store and 2nd one is AC_RunActiveContent.js.) and fonts file.I moved them to setup.exe folder on the C disc. I supposed no any template except this on the program.If I haven't any template ( I think it now) came with program ( because I can't see any .swf file ), now I want to have the templates. If you have them, may you send them to my email address.Thnks.

4. KD-did

KD-did

You should be able to just "preview" the template as it should appear after uploading.

If you aren't seeing the list of templates and they don't appear after making a choice then you will need to get a FRESH download after uninstalling and removing the FAC file under "Program files".