1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Affiliate Program?

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by Jeri, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Jeri

Jeri

eGreetings,

Is the Digital River Affiliate Program just for the Logo Creator or does the eCover Creator count also?

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Kind Regards,
    Jeri

2. Jeri

Jeri

Hi,

I am glad you are not using Commission Junction any more for your affiliate plan.

If a person doesn't bring in enough money every month in sales they charge you $5.00 a month to keep your account open.

Thanks,
    Jeri

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Jeri!
    Yes - DigitalRiver will be hosting all of my new products in the affiliate program:

The Logo Creator
    The eCover Creator
    The Flash Ad Creator
    and The Corporate Identity Creator!

Oh, and incedently, Commission Junction doesn't ask you for $5.00 -- they want $500 a month!

:helpnow:

- Marc

4. Jeri

Jeri

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please post the link to the free banners and graphics for the affiliate program?

I did receive the confirmation of acceptance email. But there was no link that said to click here to go to the free banners and graphics.

Or try and email me again.

Thanks,
    Jeri

5. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

None of my biz of course but do you realy want to link to the software you use to make the designs you sell?I don't get it? ($49.95 for an e cover design when the software to create it is about the same price) or are you planning to make seperate site for the affiliate program?
    No answer required, just curious.
    MD

(by the way: Marc the link to the e-cover creator page/site on your main site is not working)