Affiliate Graphics Zip File

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by Ray15, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Ray15

Ray15

Hopefully this is in the right place. In the affiliate area there is a downloadable zip with images for the Character creator that can be used for promotional purposes. Is there or could there be a pack with similar graphics for use when promoting the Logo Creator?

Maybe Marc can put a package together? Primary use for me would be to use in Youtube videos.

Love the software and hopefully there will a new video today seeing as it's Tuesday :-)

2. snginc

snginc

3. Ray15

Ray15

Yes but there is not a package like the one for the Character creator which includes images and PSD files

4. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I may be mistaken about what you want here, but why not simply use TLC to create promotional graphics to demonstrate what TLC can do? Yourself. That's what Marc did with those graphics for TCC. Granted, he 'could' take the time to put a package together, but I feel it would be more interesting to see what the affiliates could come up with themselves. To me, that would be a better demonstration of what could be accomplished with TLC. Give it go. You might surprise yourself with what you can do!

Best part is that whatever you create, you're free to use however you like. Including adding them to your youtube videos.

snginc likes this.
  5. snginc

snginc

You read my mind!

Jerome

6. Ray15

Ray15

I totally agree with you guys but it would be nice to have access to the actual Laughing Bird Logo if that is allowed. Also I don't have all the addon packs (yet) so only have limited characters for now.
    Maybe I'm just over thinking this process and should just crack on with it.

7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I just took a second look and none of the 'affiliate' graphics for TCC contain the Laughingbird logo. The only place that appears is on the affiliate links and the graphics they use. I'm sure Marc just doesn't want his logo stuck on something inappropriate.

Unless Marc states different later, I'd say create your own graphics and press on. I have an affiliate banner on my site, but that's it. I am in the process of changing my site and will include a slideshow of what each product can do, but I'll probably stick with the official affiliate link. Just my two cents. . .

snginc and gcuneo2 like this.
  8. snginc

snginc

You are definitely overthinking this. You dont need to have all of the add on packs, as a matter of fact having only logo creator will give you all you need to make promotional material anyway (someone might feel slighted/conned if they saw graphics created with an add on pack because they would have to spend MORE money).

Now if you want to promote a particular addon, it helps if you actually have it but that is for later! Promote logo creator! I have told everyone in my mastermind about it!

Jerome

9. snginc

snginc

:a plus:agreed!