Advertising banners

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by chawnerd, Mar 14, 2008.

1. chawnerd

chawnerd

Hi everyone.
    I'm new to this and a bit lost. Can anyone tell (advise) me which software I need to use to create banners, please?
    (486 x 60) ???
    Thanks,

Dave

2. Wicked

Wicked

Well firstly Dave I would like to say welcome to the forum.. Ill say this backwards.. A good step in a 1st direction if I say so myself for joining. I only say that because there are many directions you can go with everything offered by Laughing Bird Software. As well do not say I did not warn you once you buy one of the products and become addicted..

For starters when you use the Logo Creator you can make banners and graphics virtually any size you would like. So making a 468x60 banner would be super easy and you are practically unlimited on the options available to you for editing it just how you would like it. That would probably be my choice. However, you have another option available to you.

There is another piece of software called The Flash Ad Creator which you can also make numerous different ad banners with. This software has a 100 or more preset templates if I remember correctly that you can edit to the way you want it. Whats different about this software though is that the ads are done with flash animation. The Logo Creator software I mentioned above does not do flash animation but allows you to tweak the banner how ever you would like it. The Flash ad creator has flash animation but the banners are preset to one certain design and you can change the text and custom image that will appear in the banner... To get a better understanding of whats best for you just click on the links I provided for you above and take a look at the sales page and the examples provided on those pages..

Either way you go you can't really go wrong.. Thats the wonderful part about it.. Let me know what you chose. Both softwares are more easy to use than anything else you will find in my opinion.. You have any questions after your purchase do not hesitate to jump back on the forum and ask away.. Somebody will always do there best to point you in the right direction..

Looking forward to your first design.

3. chawnerd

chawnerd

adevertising banners

Thanks for the speedy welcome and full advice. I will check them out and get some banners on my website asap.
    dave c

4. Wicked

Wicked

No problem Dave I am sure you will enjoy the software and the results it produces for you. Just glad I could help.