Adobe Acrobat

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by blackknight, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackknight

blackknight

I have a problem. Was working with the printer on my ad project and was sending my files in by pdf; I updated recently(sorry I did) to acrobat v7.0 and since then when I create something new and open it in pdf, everything looks very distorted. I can open anything that was previously created and is fine; it is only when I press "export", then "more export options" then "PDF" then
    "export" then save it to "desktop"
    Does anyone know what is going on? I have taken Adobe of the computer, reinstalled and rebooted to no luck. When I had Acrobat v6.0 everything was fine; now I can't get v6.0 back
    PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP :helpnow:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Such a deal I have for you...
    Old Versions Available

Acrobat Reader 2 (1.4 MB)
    Acrobat Reader 3 (3.9 MB)
    Acrobat Reader 4 (5.2 MB)
    Acrobat Reader 5.0 (8.4 MB)
    Acrobat Reader 5.0.5 (8.6 MB)
    Acrobat Reader 6.0 (15.9 MB)
    Acrobat Reader 6.01 (16.3 MB)

http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=acrobat

3. blackknight

blackknight

You Are A Doll. Fast Response! I Will Let You Know How I Make Out.
    Thanks

4. blackknight

blackknight

Hi again, I fixed the problem but it wasn't easy and I wasted a whole day fooling around trying to figure things out. KD gave me the link for v6.0 of adobe acrobat and still was having the same problems. I opened ecover creator and saved a file as a pdf and instantly knew that TLC 4.1 INCURRED A PROBLEM SO i UNINSTALLED IT and reinstalled a new copy and now I am fine. Sooooooooooo, if you incur a frustrating problem that you can't figure out, you can do what I did and save alot of trouble and just do a reload. Just in case, I protected my logo libraries because I had my personal creations inside and wasn't sure if I would have lost them. Such is life!!! :attention

5. D RAT2

D RAT2

Another Idea.. I use a free program called "Cute PDF". It's a PDF writer that is very simple to use. You can make PDF's out of anything you can print. Text documents, images, web pages, and yes logo's. Below is the link for this free program. Just be sure to read the Short paragraph on this same page.

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.