Ad Creator

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by D RAT2, Jul 5, 2005.

1. D RAT2

D RAT2

I am really looking forward to the Ad Creator software. I am constantly being asked to produced print ads for my web site clients. I am looking for something that will make this fast and easy. Will the software have preset canvus sizes for the different sizes of print ads or some type of measuring guides to give you an idea of how much space you have to work with for a given size ad? Oh yes and of course what will be the price of this new and exciting software?
    Thanks in advance for any questions one may answer.

D Rat

2. KD-did

KD-did

D Rat, only Marc can answer most of your questions. Beta testers have not had their hands on a fully functioning program.Being it is flash there may or may not be away to stop the animation. I believe the price point is $49 from an e-mail that was sent out.

3. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

D'rat the ad creator is geared towards animated flash ads you know, like the ones you see on commercial sites. For creating print ads you'd be better of with a DTP program or even Ms words (make templates!). If the ad-creator has a way of stopping the animation it will not give you the quality you'll need for printing. Why not give it a go with ulead photoimpact, you can get templates for websites, greeting cards and stuff like that so it shouldn't be to hard to make some sort of template for printing ads.(?)
    :beer:

MD

4. D RAT2

D RAT2

Thanks MD, I didn't realize it was for web applications.Duh? I needed a good template program for newspaper print ads.
    Thamks,
    D Rat

5. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

To be fair i was talking about a version i've seen wich was all flash and perfect (!!!) for webapplications. Any other ad creating functions / tools, i didn't see.
    Later
    MD

6. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

The way 'ol Laughing Birds gears in his head spin 24/7, I'm sure a program that will suit D'rats needs will be iin the future.

:)