access to tutorial vides

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Claude, May 3, 2016.

1. Claude

Claude

Why can't I watch the videos I click on them and none while start!
    I'm I missing something?

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Hey Claude,

Are you a Windows or MAC user?

I use Windows, that's why I ask. Are you having trouble watching the 'Drop in' video in TC7, or do you have trouble when you click the 'Video Tutorial' button at the top of TC7?

If you click the button at the top, it simply takes you to a video page on the Laughingbird web site.
    Try the link below and see if you have any problems. Be sure and post back and let us know.
    https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/videos/

3. Claude

Claude

I went to the link you suggested but nothing happens
    when I click on a video template and I'm using windows 10

4. Claude

Claude

I started by clicking on video tutorial in c7 once on the page logged in as a member clicked on a video template
    nothing happened ???

5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

What browser are you using? I tried using Chrome and IE11 and both worked fine. If you have another browser on your computer, try it and see what happens. May just be a setting. But the videos are working.

KD-did likes this.
  6. Claude

Claude

I use chrome here is what I do I go to the creator 7 application to work on logo I click on the icon tutorial video it brings me to the video tutorial page I click on any video and nothing happens but it works when I'm not in creator 7 it works fine

7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Okay, Marc had a problem with the security cert on the website. It had to be change because of new security protocols. I never saw a problem but I guess a few users on FB did. Let me know if you still have a problem. The cert has been fixed and there should be no problem. You should now be able to access the tutorials from The Creator.

If not, the problem has to be with your computer. I know, no one wants to hear that, but at least we should be able to narrow it down. If you are still having a problem, what type of computer are you on? Dell? Asus? Or just a generic Walmart special? Do you know how much memory it has? RAM, not hard disk space. It may just be that you're having a memory crunch. Hm... hear's a thought.

First, make sure you have any logos or work you have created, BACKED UP! Just in case ...
    If you are still having a problem, download ( if you don't have it ) Ccleaner. It's free. http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
    Run that and then see if you still have the problem.

Let us know. Thanks!

8. Claude

Claude

Iuse an Azus computer RAM 4,0 megabyte it still won't work from the C7 application but works fine from the direct link https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/videos/ If I will clean my cpu to see if works

9. Claude

Claude

I cleaned the computer started C7 went the tutorials from C7 everything worked fine.
    Then I closed C7 started it up again went to the tutorials and nothing is working.
    Ran ccleaner again ant started over got to the tutorials everything runs fine once I clean but only once.
    Why do I have to clean up every second time ?

10. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Day job is getting a little hectic!

Hm. Curious. Obviously something is getting stored on your computer, but I have no idea what. Running the cleaner is removing it, but yea, that will get to be a hassle. I'm going to send this link to Marc and see what he thinks. See if anyone else has had a problem. For now, I'd just use the direct link I posted earlier to go to the tutorial videos and play them from there. Less hassle. Hopefully we'll hear something from Marc soon, but I wouldn't hold my breath. This sounds like something that might be peculiar with your computer. But you never know. doesn't hurt to ask him anyway. Well see ...

11. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Change your default browser to anything but chrome, for a bit.

Then open The Creator and check.

Chrome, by far, is the wonkiest browser that user have issues when having problem downloading from their member area.

snginc and gunsmoke like this.
  12. Claude

Claude

Thank you I will try