Ab

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by Milton Leite, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Milton Leite

Milton Leite

My New Logo - 100% TLC

Attached Files:

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Excellent logo Milton!
    What font is that?!

Very nice - clean and simple.

- Marc

3. Milton Leite

Milton Leite

4. Engomy

Engomy

I like it. Nice job.

5. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Don't know how this got past me, but I have to say that this is really a very well designed and thought out logo design. I sat here and looked at it and finally figured out how you did it with TLC. Well done on this design.

6. Wicked

Wicked

Im glad you figured it out Chris because I am sitting here right now still trying to put together the shapes. I do not have my software in front of me right now because I am at work.. Milton you have certainly just set the bar high with a 100% TLC logo.. Just looking at this I can already see ways I could tweak it to be even more appealing to my own interest such as a 3d feel or 2.0 glaze but I would have never made it this far to get to that point on my own.. Very nice Work Milton!

7. Wicked

Wicked

Oh wow I missed taking a look at this link first.. Seeing how its done now makes it even more impressive... I do some designs where stock TLC elements are not allowed to be used.. Creating a logo with these elements in the creativity that Milton has here would never in a million years register as being stock TLC elements. Again impressive work... :image04-1: