A wonderfull and fun software

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Megelmoose, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Megelmoose

Megelmoose

I just wanted to thank the laughingbird company for creating such a cool program!

I have previous versions and they've really enhanced my website and greatly helped my buisness! I just bought the "Mascot Set" and love it! The characters in the set are very fun and attractive. Did you create these? If not where did you get them?

Again a very cool program that I see having a huge success

regards,
    -Moose
    :D :D :D :cool:

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Moose!
    Thanks for the kind words - glad you like the new Mascot Edition (personally, it's my favorite too :) )

All of the characters in the Mascot set were created here, in studio, by my very talented brothers; Dave and Jeff Sylvester. Dave did the majority of them. They're both terrific cartoonists. (if anybody out there wants some custom characters, I'll be happy to send you an email address). Hey! Why not plug my brothers here in the forum?

...wait, that's not what I meant :o

Thanks again for the kind words Moose!

-Marc

3. bobbells

bobbells

Great Tool

Hi Everyone,
    Thanks for such a great tool, I can't stop playing around with this software. In just two short weeks I have found so many different ways to use TLC. Once again thanks.
    Bob Bells

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Great Tool

Hi Bob.
    Haven't heard from you in a while!
    Where've ya been?

Hope all is well. I appreciated your kind letters ... and the comments here in the forum.

- Marc