A TRUE GAME CHANGER SET OF GRAPHICS...

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by gcuneo2, Apr 19, 2015.

1. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I think it's time for the 3D characters to put some clothes on.....

BAM.JPG

Affinity, tkmorin and snginc like this.
  2. KD-did

KD-did

:omg:. You have taken to graphics like a duck to water.

snginc likes this.
  3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

What program are you using now? That's not from Poser is it??

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I went nutz and bought "Iclone 6.0"- It's focus is on animation, for $99--- The "Mr pose"- that the generic character guys name, that was $49, the accessory pak was $39---- I've been trying to hide the purchases from my wife via paypal--

There is a lot of the program I don't understand yet--- in particular a lot of the related to lighting... it's render speeds is phenomenal-- virtually instant for each image...

Unlike poser, I can have the program do all the positioning: I set up a figure with what I want: colors, accessories, etc. I them set up a series of animations using preprogrammed motions: Walk, sit, stand, jump--- each one is about 5-7 seconds long. I tell the program to "Play" and I capture key frames that I think will look good.

Just like poser, there are tons of pre-programmed positions. One thing I don't particularly care for: Rotating a head to "look at something" is a pain, for now. It's all a just a few mouse clicks away.

Right now, I honestly don't know what half the stuff is in the program: Apparently I can make my own clothes for the Mr pose quite easily--- I wont gt there for a while- but image a 3d character wearing your company logo on a shirt......

Here's a link to a quik video the character kneels, then stands and waves-- total time for me to slap this together: about 1 minute!

interface.JPG

Affinity and gunsmoke like this.
  5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Pretty awesome Glenn!

6. snginc

snginc

interesting!

7. KD-did

KD-did

Just watching the youtube on this product makes my head spin

To say that I am awe struck at your knowledge is a gross understatement.

Affinity likes this.
  8. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I've only had the program for 3 days! I realize it has tons to offer-- but I have to focus on a just getting good at a few things at a time: right now I'm focusing on getting the best renders, positioning, and basic lighting Iclone 6 has a trial version--- but some features are blocked, and there is a watermark across anything you export. Got a class about to come in.... 6th grade math!

9. KD-did

KD-did

At least you have something to have watermark on..... it will take me 3 days more just to learn that step.