A Simple PC Wallpaper Example

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Keeper, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Keeper

Keeper

Hello Folks,

Sticking to MD's creed I therefore kept this image lean, clean and simple. Also as it was only for me! Here is a wallpaper I have on my PC at work. This is entirely courtesy of the terrible two Marc and Dave. It makes me smile and reminds me that I am a stupid 43 year old who still thinks he can play in goal in a game predominately full of 20 year olds. Do I care? Not a jot - let 'em try and displace me! For those that remember he is Hoofy - thanks Dave!

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Cheers,
    DSt

2. Keeper

Keeper

Forget it...

Forget it Image Shack is mucking me around something wicked. It wasn't that good anyway! If I ever manage to get the image linked I might post it plus I got timed out on the original post so I couldn't edit it anymore.

Bad Monday!!

3. MasterDesign

MasterDesign

i got to see it anyway mate and think it looks great! nice artwork and sweet looking t-shirts! Hat's of to you sir.
    MD

4. Keeper

Keeper

Hi MD,

I can't take the credit for 'Hoofy' that's all Dave S's work. If anyone wants a mascot created to exactly how they want it - he's yer man! Mind you 'HayFace' was entirely mine from pencil drawings to finished AI image. Not even any TLC involved in that one!

5. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Yes, the image turned out fine. Me likes.
    Hoofy looks really good on the shirts by the way. A great merchandising site too.