A question about WIN 10.0 and version 5.2 of The Logo Creator

Discussion in 'General Support' started by gcuneo2, Aug 3, 2015.

1. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Anyone have any issues with version 5.2 of The Logo Creator disappearing after upgrading to version 10.0 of Windows? I ask because 1 customer in a far off land told me that the program files (which for version 5.2 includes the templates and elements) disappeared after they upgraded to WIN 10.0.

I've been running win 10.0 for a month now and have had zero issues with it....

2. KD-did

KD-did

I would wonder if the customer made sure there were no issues with the V5 before upgrading to Windows 10. Maybe the upgrade reactivated DS_STORE files that were not deleted.

3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I've installed Win10 on a new computer but don't have TLC on it. I'm still waiting my turn in line for the 'free' upgrade on my laptop.
    waiting ... waiting ... waiting ...

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Downloading now!

6. KD-did

KD-did

I now have Windows 10 Pro. There is absolutely NO problem with any of the V5 templates.

7. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

The download is a big one. I did have have the 10162 build, and a few days after I installed it a got a notification saying "Hey! You have an important update to perform"-- turns out that was the 10240build--- so I installed it, and when it was all done: That "release preview" note in the bottom right of the screen went away.

8. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Eh, we got storms and lost the internet. I'm back out on the road now and didn't get it downloaded! Sucks ...
    :angry1:

9. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I could burn it to dvd and mail to you....

gunsmoke likes this.
  10. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

That's an option I guess but don't put yourself out. I'm on the road probably for a month or so before my next home time. Life as a truck driver. Hopefully I'll get the 'update' soon and can spend enough time on-line for it to just download to my laptop. If I get close to my next home time and still don't have it I may get back with you. Thanks for the offer and I'll let you know.