A new character family I'm working on....

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by gcuneo2, May 31, 2015.

1. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Meet the Sylvester family! See what I did there????

I'm having problems getting the pants to stay on the the characters on the far right, and the far left.... that's why you can only see the upper half!

guys2.JPG

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

britches1.jpg :gunsmoke::

gcuneo2 likes this.
  3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Funny, I know that character..... It's amazing how much effort is put into such models.....

4. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Right on. I've noticed, finally, that Poser, Daz3D and iClone all have pretty much the same characters. There are a few differences. Basically I guess it comes down to what program you want to use to model them. I use Daz simply because it was FREE! Can't argue with that price. I do have iClone but it's got way too many features for me to figure out right now. Never looked at Poser. I'm actually working on several sets right now. Don't expect to have them finished for a while. I just downloaded the v4.8 of Daz3D and they have apparently changed the way models render and it has really slowed down. Takes almost 10 minutes per image now! Whew! But it's worth it in the end . . .
    sample1.jpg

5. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I prefere icCone- It's renders are virtually instant. However, it's a real bear to position stuff manually. I like poser for it's ease of use- EXCEPT for installing stuff in it ---DAZ has about the best installation routine going....

6. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I agree Daz is easy on the install. I may switch to iClone later if it really renders that fast. This new version of Daz is super sloooooow!

7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

sample1.jpg

8. snginc

snginc

I agree that Daz is near effortless when it comes to installation. I had to switch laptops and installed Daz on the new one...every one of my downloads got installed ...I've only ever gotten their free stuff but I got ALL of their free stuff...still need to play around with it!

9. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Keep an eye on the 'Fast Grabs' and other specials Daz offers. I've picked up a few packages for as little as $3!
    Purdy good deal!!
    :clever:

10. snginc

snginc

I will have to check it out. the nice thing is the system is designed to exclude what you have already purchased. I'm going to see what goodies that have on there now!

11. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I've been having major internet connection problems.... my crappy dsl model, from century link, drops the signal and has to "retrain" once about every 5 minutes.....

12. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

homer1.jpg