A Little Late...

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Worlock, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Ok Its a lot late...
    Ive been on this forum for over 2 years, have over 1400+ posts and never have introduced myself. So I guess its time.

Im Worlock ( aka Phillip to my friends ) I work a full time job as well as have a family, Ive been married for 16 years to the same woman :lol: we have 2 really great kids 1 boy ( whos now a teenager...13 ) and a daughter whos 6. If you cant tell I try and design logos as best as I can, among other graphic interests, Ive been doing this for some time now and I would like to take it to a full time job, But its really not a reality yet. maybe when Im close to being retired and need something to do...I dunno. I have truely enjoyed being a member on here and helping where I can, meeting some of the members and making friends, Ive seen a lot come and go and I can say to those who have stayed, Its been a real pleasure being here with you.

To Laughingbird:
    I know you have been told this time and time again, But you know me, As Im going to say it once more, I sincerely thank you for designing a product that gives us more options and freedoms than anything out on the internet today. And for being the type of guy you are ( I give credit to your parents for that ).
    For those of you who come here, join this forum,have bought
    used and made money using Laughingbirds Products. Keep the fire burning and remember, Your among those who also have that desire as well as the desire to help you do better, enjoy the software more, and most of all have fun using it, Well thats it for me...Thank you for reading this and I look forward to the future as to what it holds both here and in the real world...Worlock.