A Life Question Answered

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by Flotsom, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Flotsom

Flotsom

There are so many imponderables in life ... What makes gray hair gray? If you set all the cups of coffee or tea you've had end to end, how far would they reach? How many rolls of toilet paper does a person buy in a lifetime? Where has the time gone?

Well now you can learn the answer to at least one of those questions: Where did the Time go? Answer a few questions about your lifestyle, and your personality, and this site claims to give you the implausibly accurate truth!!

Welllllll, maybe ... I have not spent 7 months counting calories (never counted one), and if I did spend 5.4 years chowing down ... they weren't wasted! Although, the time I've spent at a copier/scanner may have been.

You'll need the free Flash Player to view the site, and if you don't have it you'll be prompted to download it.

Have fun. :beer:

2. Lats

Lats Staff Member

Fizzer :(

It's asking for a username/password just to get to the main page.

Is this secret Flot business? :D

3. Flotsom

Flotsom

Well that's just weird!! It was working without a password the other day! Huh! Sorry Lats. Sorry everybody!

On the chance that the site is experiencing some kind of overload problem, I'll leave that link up for another day or two ... if it is still requiring a password Saturday, I'll pull it off.

Again, very sorry ... no idea what's going on.

4. Lats

Lats Staff Member

Hey, it's working again :)

Apparently I sleep a lot !!

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

I think this is one of the "imponderables in life" Flots mentioned above!!