A few more ( remember, I am a newby)

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by Brushy Bill, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Brushy Bill

Brushy Bill

Just been playing around. Was getting bored and saw where KD-did posted a bunch of her images. Thanks KD-did.Three of these are using some of those.
    Btw,the cropping problem I was having is solved thanks to your guidance. I should go to bed, I am starting to look like this guy.:image10:

Attached Files:

2. prototype66

prototype66

very cool designs, I like the sheild with the stars!

3. OldenGray

OldenGray

Brushy, that's quite a catfish you got there. Ought to make a few gallons of chowder. Back to business. I'm not a big fan of the "Mad Comics" style of logo design, so I won't comment on the first two; but the shield logos... now I like those. They are well done. Good color choice, simple, clean, with a dash of panache. It would be a shame if your client didn't like those, as I feel they lend themselves to all sorts of applications: decals, embroidered emblems, t-shirts, etc.
    Olden

4. Brushy Bill

Brushy Bill

Thanks for taking the time folks. I appreciate the input.
    As for the catfish, it was a 14# 6oz. I was crappie fishing and it hit my beetle spin. I didnt have my landing net with me since I was pan fishing, it took a while to get it in since I was using an ultralight with 4 pound test line.

5. OldenGray

OldenGray

Brushy
    Fishing is my favorite sport. Although I am a devoted fly fisherman, I still like to catch some crappies every now and then. They are excellent deep fried with some hushpuppies and cole slaw. Now, if that doesn't stir up some response, nothing will.
    :image01:
    Olden

Sorry about being off topic. I'll try to do better.

6. prototype66

prototype66

See no thats whats great about this community, you can just talk abiut stuff like this and its totally cool!

Whatever floats your boat,so to speak!:image28:

7. bmorehappy

bmorehappy

Nice logos... I like the 2nd one best...how did they come out in print?

8. Brushy Bill

Brushy Bill

thanks, bmorehappy

The only printing I have done is on some glossy brochure/flyer paper. of the "mad matt's" the first one looked best. I tried the "neon" effect on the second one and it effected the way the lettering stood out, didn't look too good. the others printed nice, but they were all printed on a computer printer and not by a comercial printer.
    Thanks to all for the input / comments.

9. jnrcorps

jnrcorps

i also enjoy fishing am not a rod and reel man i fish with a pole but that is a nice catfish, bet it put up a great fight before you landed it. Nothing like a good fight to land a fish...... sorry your logo's i think they look great, nice job