A few demo questions

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by IVPC, Nov 12, 2004.

1. IVPC

IVPC

1) In the demo version when I try to choose a system font for the text the window opens but doesn't allow me to scroll down it just jumps around but doesn't scroll, is this a limitation in the demo version or do I have issues?

2) If I have all the sets and I'm working on a logo will every graphic and or shape from every set be available to use? Or is it just the graphics and or shapes that are included with that particular set that can be used on that logo?

Thanks for any help! :57:

2. LogoManiac

LogoManiac

Question 1 - A few other people have had this issue as well. I haven't found the posts in question yet and can't remember what was causing the problem.

You can however kind of work around the problem noting the first letter of the name of the text you want to use and hitting that letter. The Font selector will jump to the beginning of that selection.

Question 2 - Yes, if you buy the MegaPak, all image elements will be available for you to use in your work in progress via the Element Setter. The Element Setter pulldown will show a list of the expansions. Each Expansion has its onwn group of image elements. Just click on the expansion of choice in the list and then peruse the elements.

3. KD-did

KD-did

To clarify by hitting F9 and then the first letter of the fontyou want will expand your ability to use system fonts. You will only see the first 5 or 6 fonts under any letter .

EdZ, are you using a cordless mouse?

4. IVPC

IVPC

Fonts

Yes I'm using a cordless mouse! Choosing a font to begin with is the longest process nevermind that I can only view 5 at a time, the window should scroll I don't understand.

5. IVPC

IVPC

Ok after reading your post and replying I went into logo creator hit the format then open the font window and hit f9 it now scrolls, I don't have to enter a letter or hit f9 anymore it now scrolls every time I go and open it up now. The only issue now is that when you choose a font the window closes, I think it should stay open so if you don't like your font choice you can just choose another one without having to go and click on the font button every time to reopen the window.

6. KD-did

KD-did

If you click on the text you have written it will re-open there so you need not start at the beginning.

7. IVPC

IVPC

No problem as long as it scrolls, I'll be buying the complete set tonight. It's really a great tool to get the creative process going.

Thanks

8. logogal

logogal

Question with demo or trial:
    Just downloaded the demo. I have some questions:
    1. I can change the words in the actual logo, but can't seem to create a tagline. When I write a tagline in the text box, it comes on top of the logo!
    2. How do I replace the old image (globe) with the one. It stays on top of the old one.
    Thanks. Anyone?

9. KD-did

KD-did

If using a template click on the tag line, then the text tab at the top ...back space or delete under "Modify"and type your own text.Be sure to click on the right side where it says add text.
    If using a template click on the element (image) under modify you can delete the object off the canvas. To replace put curser and just drag to the canvas.just drag. If starting with blank canvas just drag the image/element into place.

10. logogal

logogal

Great, I'll give it one more try

Thanks, KD did!

11. KD-did

KD-did

You are surely welcomed I see TLC addiction in your very near future.

12. logogal

logogal

actually, once i get the hang of TLC, i might even want to venture into CIC. you gotta love software!