A CUSTOM LIBRARY OF MASCOT HEADS!

Discussion in 'Tips and tricks' started by gcuneo2, Jan 17, 2015.

1. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I'm working on making a custom library of most of the mascot heads. I am simply erasing the bodies in Adobe Photoshop elements 13, and putting the resulting PNG files in their own folder. bbbbb.JPG

This is what my custom library of faces look like in The Logo Creator. I still need to edit each image a bit so they all show up in the middle of the selection thumbnails. Right now I've done the rough work on 39 heads. There will about 75 in the set when finished.

gunsmoke and snginc like this.
  2. snginc

snginc

nice!

3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Cool! I don't have photoshop so I hope you're gonna make those heads available ... please - please - please ?

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Yeah I will, I'm trying to make it all perfect before I do. Sometimes when I erase the body I miss some specks that don't show up till i put it on a colored background. Some of the mascots though the head alone is kinda hard to erase the neck area, or like the tiger mascot I have to actually do some copy and past stuff to fill in the black border for example....

5. snginc

snginc

you dont NEED photoshop. you can do it in gimp which is free.

6. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Yea, I know. But that takes work! I'm workin' up a good sweat just watching these heads go up! He does such good work it'd be a shame not to mooch off him :)

7. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

still workin on em... about 2 more hours of work....

8. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

No rush. But I really love what you did with the 'Beach Boys' up there! That just opens up all kinds of things!

9. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

The heads file is up on my personal website now: FREE MASCOT HEADS FILE (That's for something I'm doing on the facebook page....)

http://gcuneo.weebly.com/laughingbird-software.html

Its the Heads_zip file..... (Read the installation instructions on the website)

When installed, it should look like the image below. It's 53 or images... I did not include any I didn't really like....

headz.JPG

I use that particular page to practice stuff on: embedding videos, getting the files to look pretty, stuff like that.

I've been trying to make an installation file that would install itself but I really suck at that... I will know for sure how to do it in a couple of weeks....

snginc, gunsmoke and KD-did like this.
  10. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

:gunsmoke:
    Super cool! Downloading now. Thanks again!!

11. snginc

snginc

upzipping and adding to tlc now! Thanks!

Jerome