A couple questions

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by RBM, Jun 16, 2006.

1. RBM

RBM

I'm not sure if these questions were already asked but:

1. When I try to publish my new logo onto my website, the only one I can bring up successfully is my thumbnail version. When I try to open the .tlc file, my website software indicates that it can't be done. Is there a way to convert the file extension of my logo? Or if you can let me know something that I'm doing wrong or not doing.

2. I have a .jpg image on my hard drive that I may want to include within my logo but there is a background that is included that I don't wanna use. Does the logo creator have an option to edit pictures, or would I have to do that with my computers' software (example:paint)? If so, where within the logo creator software may I do this?

Thanks
    RBM

:Homer:

2. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Hey RBM, welcome to "The Forum"

First of all, you MUST "Export the image" in a web friendly image version, ie: .jpg - .png - .gif. It seems as though you are "saving the file" instead. I suggest you "export" to another folder ie: saved LOGOS, and then upload the image to your web site's server.

As for editing an image in TLC, you can remove the "White backing" from an image (partially), but a darker background would have to be blended into the LOGO you are building, or altered in some outside paint program of you choice.

Hope this helps

Bill

3. RBM

RBM

I appreciate the information and it helped a lot. Thanks, that was the problem...

RBM

4. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

.......anytime RBM! Hope 'ta see 'ya around the Forum in the future.

Be Well,

Bill