3D Characters Locked Up, Don't Drag and Drop

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Dan Locke, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Dan Locke

Dan Locke

Hi!

I just bought the 3D Characters (through jvzoo at $27! :(). Looks GREAT!!!

But it's not working! The characters won't allow themselves to be dragged and dropped into the workspace. I tried closing all other apps on my Mac Powerbook and still they don't work. Really looking forward to working with the gifs.

2. KD-did

KD-did

The .gifs are not useable with TLC at all... but are useable in other applications.SWF's will work with .TLC

3. Dan Locke

Dan Locke

Other laughingbird applications? I don't use swfs at all (due to Steve Job's antagonism to it and refusing to play nice with Adobe)! So, was this made clear about the gifs in the presentation before the buy? It's the whole reason I bought it!

4. KD-did

KD-did

No it doesn't have to be Laughingbird application at all, just a graphic application that allows that kind of file. 3DGraphicsCentral.com is the maker of the images....check out their pages.

5. Dan Locke

Dan Locke

OK I am looking around on the web. Outside of Photoshop and GIMP, are you aware of an easy application that would allow adding a transparent gif to a background? One could make the background in Logo Creator and then bring it all over to this other app?

6. KD-did

KD-did

SWF have no background on them either. That makes the background changeable.. Use TLC and lay your background behind it.Must be saved as SWF. Try it out...test here http://www.swfcabin.com/

7. Dan Locke

Dan Locke

Yes, but client wants this for mobile/apple/ipods, etc. So gif is the best. I know it is photoshoppable, but looks like a lot of work

8. KD-did

KD-did

Work can be done with TLC in swf then converted to gif.

9. Dan Locke

Dan Locke

OK. That sounds good. Do you happen to know of a good tool for this either online or for macs, that preferably free or not too expensive?

10. KD-did

KD-did

My Mac isn't currently up to date so I can't give you the name of an application off my head.