20% off coupon not working?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by omniqix, Dec 5, 2005.

1. omniqix

omniqix

I bought the Logo creator megapak yesterday through the laughingbird/digital river website.

In the email I received with the purchase confirmation was a coupon for 20% off my next purchase from the store

*Save 20%! At this time, we are also offering you a storewide discount of 20% as a way to show our appreciation. In the next THREE WEEKS, you can save 20% on any purchase. Simply click here, select the items you want, and your 20% discount will appear in your shopping cart."

I tried to get the Flash ad creator through the link in the coupon, but the discount never appears in the shopping cart.

I tried using the contact form which you are supposed to use when having problems with your order but the form would not submit successfully.

please advise

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

omniqix,

Hello and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having problems with the coupon. I would recommend you sending Marc a PM about your problem. He gets allot of e-mails on a daily basis. PMing him would be much faster. Marc is very good about taking care of his customers.

3. omniqix

omniqix

Thanks, have sent him a private message... awaiting his reponse

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Omni!

Sorry about that. The 20% discount link is working again.
    I called DigitalRiver (my eCommerce company), they fixed the link. I was created in December 2002! The link expired.

But now its good until 2020! :D

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sorry to have made you wait!

- Marc