2 mods for future editions

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by GreenBoots, Jun 13, 2006.

1. GreenBoots

GreenBoots

1. I wish you would bring back the right-click menu - I found that very helpful.

2. To be able to have a canvas size that isn't dependent on the resolution of your monitor. The max resolution of my laptop (where I do my logos) is 1024 X 768 which means that the largest canvas size I can have is 1024 X 746. I'd like to design business cards but the recommended canvas size is 1125 X 675, I can't do that!

2. Chas Roberts

Chas Roberts

What was the right click menu's list of functions?

3. GreenBoots

GreenBoots

Version 4 gave this right-click menu. I don't know if it was present in earlier versions.

Attached Files:

4. Chas Roberts

Chas Roberts

A context sensitive menu attached to the object itself? Ah yes. In my V4 it is there, and in V5, it's gone. That was a pretty good idea, having the object bring up that menu - how come it got eliminated?

Ease of use rules!

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Yes, this was a feature that was very well recieved when v4 came out. However, it didn't seem to work with all computers! for some reason, some Windows machines were unable to get the menu up - some others, the program would crash on them. We - still - don't know the cause of this, so we removed this feature for the time being.

It will come back :)

Great feedback from you both.