• Announcements

• Mr Laughingbird

The New Forum!   06/12/2017

Welcome Welcome to the new Laughingbird forum...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Thank you for your reply Yes you helped with problem #2 going to go looking for those files again thanks. Ok Problem #1 So I didn't transfer I downloaded I have both 6.8 and the lasted ver of the creator on my new computer. So I have all the old templets from when I first got the software. I still have my old computer so I will try again to do this again I think I understand what might have gone wrong after what you posted above. So I will give it another go. I can open the files up in paint and they look fine there, just not in TLC. ETA: Found the Business people in the library file. Also found the others there too LOL!
  3. Hi there, well let me see if I can answer a few of these. You may not like one answer. Sorry for that. Problem 1: Okay. Transferring the software from one computer to another. Really shouldn't do that. You should install the software on the new computer, then move your templates. But, not to worry. Yet. You say you transferred it a while ago? How long ago? What version? If it was v6.x or above, then you should update to the latest v7.2.9 It's free and available from Laughingbird Templates from v5 and before will not work in the new version. At all. Okay, I'll assume ( I know, that's bad ) that you are on a PC. MAC is not that much different. With The Creator installed you should have 2 directories for the program. /My Documents/Laughingbird Documents/Logo Elements and /My Documents/Laughingbird Documents/Logo Libraries. If you have Win10, then /My Documents/ may simply be /Documents/. You can have any folder you like in /Logo Elements and those folders can contain your element graphics. The only graphics ( or files ) in those folders should be .jpg or .png That's it. The only folders in your /Logo Libraries folder should be your template folders. No extra files of any type. Okay, that said ... You say you have your 'logos' on a flash drive and you tried to open one directly into a template. You can't do that. You 'import' a logo. Logo's are jpg or png graphics. I'll assume (again ) that you meant you tried to open a template. If the template was from v5.x or before, it will not open in TC7. Only v5. So again, I need to know what version you are working with, and what version your old templates were made with. Usually, the condition you describe, getting those little 'squares' when you try to open a template, means that the program cannot find the graphics associated with that template. You may need to recreate the template if you still have the graphics somewhere. When you start moving templates, logos and graphics around, TC7 can lose those graphics. When the template is created there is a .tlc file in the template folder that tells the program where all those graphics are, and how to put them together. Once you change directories and move things, you 'break' the template. Sorry. Problem 2: You downloaded software, but can't find it. Well, you also say that you unzipped and installed the files. So, I'll assume ( I do that a lot ) that you can find the software. You just don't know what to do with it after that. It does get confusing with the files you mention. Here's why. The 100 PSD files, are Photoshop files. They are not compatible with TC7. You cannot use those files in the creator until you use some utility, such as Photoshop of GIMP ( GIMP is free ) to convert those graphics to .png Then you can use them. The White Label Marketing course also is not used by TC7. It is a stand alone product that you go through as a training course on Internet Marketing. Has nothing to do with The Creator. The 150 business Characters should all be in a folder located in your /My Documents/Laughingbird Documents/Logo Elements folder. Once there, you should be able to open a template, or start a new template, and use the pull down menu at the top of TC7 to access those graphics. They are not templates. Just graphics that can be used for your templates. Okay. I hope some of that made sense. It is a lot of information. The main thing to do is confirm what version of The Creator ( or The Logo Creator ) you used to create your templates. If it was v5.x or earlier, you'll need to install a copy of v5 to do anything with those. If v6.x or later, you should make sure you have the latest version 7.2.9 installed. Once installed, install one of the graphic packs you have purchased, or install the free graphics. Then copy any v6 and above templates from that thumb drive into your /Logo Templates directory. If none of this makes sense to you, you'll have to submit a support ticket from the Laughingbird website and Marc or Lisa will work with you to get you set up and going. Good luck!
  4. Last week
  5. Ok I have transferred my software a long time ago to my new computer. Finally feeling well enough to get back to designing . I had already put my logos from my old computer on a flash drive. Ok now what LOL I tried to open one directly from the drive into a templet and I get a little tiny square of a bunch of colors. That is problem number 1 Problem #2 I downloaded some more software and can't find it. I normally have zero troubles with downloading new software but this time can't find them anywhere. THe150 business charters, 100 PSD inforgraphics and the white label marketing course. I have unzipped them and installed them can't find them anywhere? Where did they go?
  6. Graphics Club Credits

7. If you haven't already gotten the Attention-Getters template set, get it now! It's ON SALE for only $20 (instead of $37!). This week!!! To check out more templates, go to: https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/attention-getters-design-templates/
  8. How does the credit system work? When do I receive credits? How many credits do I receive?
  9. You are looking for content from TLC 4.....Long, long ago.The Corporate and Leisure were renamed in V5.If you are a Mac user the program will not work at all. The software engine are totally different....A total lost cause. And is not at all compatible with TC 7 on a PC. It would have to be run as a stand alone. Perhaps you could find just the Logo Elements without the template portion. They could be added to the Elements file . BTW Leisure was with Travel on V5 TLC.
  10. Do anyone know where i can fine the download for ( Corporate set 3 and Leisure set ) i still have the unlock code just lost the software.
  11. Earlier

Let me introduce my self my name is Jay Pasquarille and I promote all kinds of company's on you tube You tube , of course, is the biggest marketplace to scale up or scale down whichever you prefer. I intend to scale all, there is a new thing, now that you can use #in the description to also scale up on you to I attended do that all the time. The secrets is always do your research and also research keywords at the same time detracted I do I will Who scaling up on YouTube and then I used your keywords to scale up myself but for an example when you look for something always look for companies that are scaling out within the network and use the keyword that their use. It does not mean that your copy their business model you are following their example of how to scale up within you tube . Plus, you can search for keywords by using a keyword planer , there is plenty of them on Google. I hope this helps. If you have any questions about this topic let me know and thank you for reading my topic on YouTube marketing.
  13. Hey Dan. I just had Marc send you an email about your account, so please check! Let us know if you have questions Thanks, Lisa
  14. Yes, I’ve got my head and my files in the cloud. And I don’t know how to get either one of them out of there.Lisa, it was a long long time ago that I bought it when it was called something else. I’ve gotten in this jam before and Mark has always help me out. I think I remember digital river as the download place and the email probably was DanLocke2003@yahoo.com
  15. Okay. I'm not a MAC user but I'll take a shot. Most common cause seems to be in upgrading to the latest MAC OS, is that your content is moved to a 'cloud' drive. Please insure you are NOT using the cloud drive. Does not work. TC7 is very specific about where content has to be. Second most common problem is that you do not have the latest version of TC7. Select Help/About and verify you have v7.2.9 If neither of those problems are yours, then simply log into your member account at Laughingbird and download your purchases. Then install.
  16. Hey Dan. I can send a link to re-download whatever you've purchased that you're missing. I just looked you up under your name and I'm not finding you. Do you know what email your account is under?
  17. I have the Creator 7, but I have moved my content to a different machine and then upgraded the OS as well (to Sierra). Now it SEEMS like to me that I am missing some of my "stuff". When I go to the dropdown, I get only Logo Templates V2. I thought that i had several sets of templates, now I just see these. Can anyone tell me how I go about getting template packages that I am missing? Dan
  18. Very good information. Works well. Thanks for the tip..
  19. PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: YouTube Banner and Thumbnail Creator! Create attention-getting graphics for your YouTube and video channels. Beat the competition by looking more interesting and more professional. Watch the video on how it works out and Save $10! It's an "add-on pak" for The Creator, so there's nothing new to learn. Just install it and it'll add more graphics and templates to your software! Get it for a discount this week only! Enjoy! Marc & Lisa
  20. Setup DPI

At this time you have to use a 3rd party editor to set a DPI on exported file.There are many FREE online editors. https://www.imageconverterplus.com/features/dpi/
  21. Setup DPI

Where do I set the DPI for YouTube Thumbnail templates?? Need 300DPI
  22. Rotate Text

I can only seem to rotate text in one direction clockwise need both directions. How? Never Mind... figured it out.
  23. Hey Creatorpreneurs! Why wait for what you need... only to end up spending more money?! Get all the templates and design elements you need on a regular schedule.... you'll get a BIG discount and you can pick ANY product you want! Find out more at https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/join-the-graphics-club/ Join the Creatorpreneurs Graphics Club to save even more money on graphics for your visual marketing content, website, or blog. Check it out!
  24. If you’re a designer... Check out Marc’s video on How to Create Watermarks to protect your creative work. Best, Marc and Lisa https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/use-the-creator7-by-laughingbird-software-to-create-instant-watermark-graphics/
  25. Hi! So, you’ve got a YouTube channel... Now what?! Find out 7 Ways to Promote Your YouTube Channel in our new blog article. Best! Marc and Lisa https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/7-ways-to-promote-your-youtube-channel/
  26. The Laughingbird Software affiliate program is live and ready for action! Join the Laughingbird family and make money! All you need is your own Paypal account. You can sign up for free! You'll get a custom link to use that you can paste into your eMail campaigns, or put into your blogs or social media posts. Every sale that you make gives you a 50% commission. Laughingbird products are priced between $37 and $67. You'll make half that with each sale! Sell just 1 product each day and every month, you'll get a deposit into your paypal account for $500 - $1,000! It's easy and free Sign up here: https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/affiliate-program
  27. I think it was done to allow spacing. THat way thinngs could stay on the same plain but still be given a wide space.
  1. Load more activity