Welcome to The Creatorpreneur Community

This is the place to ask questions about graphics, marketing your business or posting your acheivments. You can talk to other users of Laughingbird Software, post feedback and ask others to see your stuff! Don't be shy, ...have fun in here. We're all family 😀

(don't forget to introduce yourself)

NEW:The Attention Getters Template Pack

50 designer templates to get your customers and visitors to look up and pay attention! This set also includes a collection of high rez photo-realistic design elements. Mix, match and modify them all! Create hundreds of amazing graphics for your website, blog and social media posts. You'll look like a Photoshop guru with this template set. 😀
More Info Here...
  • Announcements

• Mr Laughingbird

The New Forum!   06/12/2017

Welcome Welcome to the new Laughingbird forum...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Use your member's account and do a new download. NEW since March 6,2015.....so if you haven't made any purchases since then you will not be in the data base.If you haven't got one all you have to do is signup for it using your email account you used at the time of purchase and a receipt. Use the question mark icon to send an email request. https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/members/login/
  3. Where are instructions on how to transfer/migrate Logo Creator to a new computer?
  4. Yesterday
  5. Last week
  6. Check out Laughingbird's New, FREE Community for Innovative Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses! Marc and I have been online small business entrepreneurs for almost 20 years… & we know how isolating, stressful, and time-depriving it can become without help! A lot of you using Laughingbird's graphics and tools are also entrepreneurs and small businesses! And many of you WANT to become a successful entrepreneur and earn money online! So, here's your chance to: ✓ Network & Connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs ✓ Get your questions answered… about business, marketing, entrepreneurship, social media, graphics & web development ✓ Share your expertise, help others out & perhaps grow your customer base ✓ Share relevant business and marketing posts from others ✓ Promote your business weekly under our “Marketing Monday” posts, as well as participate in other daily online events and challenges ✓ Learn cool tips and tricks about a variety online business and marketing topics Find out more by joining us at the Entrepreneurs Biz Network! Look forward to seeing you there! Best, Lisa and Marc
  7. Check out Laughingbird's blog article: 3 Must-Have Graphics Every Blogger Needs to Succeed Enjoy! Lisa
  8. copy write course

Usually with PLR and MMR packages like this, everything you have the 'rights' to is sold. Usually the original zip file. The mini sites can be used or not used by you, depending on what you want to do. As far as the .doc file not working ( not for me either ) I assume the original package is sold 'as-is'. The 'white label' gives you the right to claim and sell it, but not to edit the contents. I'm guessing. Marc may, or should, know better what rights he got when he bought it, but he may not. These things go round and sometimes people change things they shouldn't, sell rights they don't have, and we, the end user, usually get stuck with it. Personally, I try and stay away from stuff like this, as far as passing it on, and just get it if I want to use it myself. If you hear anything from Marc, please post back here and let us know. Thanks.
  9. It is a library of clipart type of images used in the assorted sets. Additional images folders can be added to suit your individual ne
  10. My Templates is a pre-named file where templates that you make and want are stored. The My Templates folder is found in the "Logo Library" files.Both "Logo Elements and Logo Library files ae found in the Laughingbird Documents folder.
  11. Logo Elements - Logo Libraries - My Files Are Screwed up what belongs where-- where should MY templates be? what is in each subdirectory--- i need to fix what i have in the directories
  12. copy write course

Thought as much just was unsure apart from the modules what other parts to include in the zip. and how to edit it say to change $ to £ and few other things to brand it for the UK. word doc not working states missing parts. I have sent a support just waiting. So basically everything else is selling materials and the 12 modules are for sale to the end user I don't under stand if we are reselling them to end users why they would need the mini site etc? I thought we would be just selling the e-book and checklist etc.?
  13. copy write course

'White Label' rights gives you the right to 're-brand' the product as your own, and resell it. You cannot otherwise change the material in the package. Resell the entire package, all 12 modules, as you got them. The entire zip file. You resell for personal use. You cannot resell the 'White Label' rights. Users will purchase 'your product' and use it for themselves. Hope this helps.
  14. Hi, anymore help for the copy write course, please? I have purchased it and want to find more help for it as I want to know what part we resell apart from the e-book as we want to put on our niche website and members download after sign up. Any instructions / help / videos would be great.
  15. Earlier
  16. No Login Details

Glad we got this worked out for you Jens! Best to you!
  17. No Login Details

The eMail is right..
  18. No Login Details

Hi Jens! Sorry for your troubles. It seems that all of your emails in our support system bounced back to us. I re-sent the login details (again) to an email that starts with: jens.paul72@ I also just sent another message through our support system, on the chance it will go through. Please check to make sure this is correct. If you still have not received any emails from us, please give me another email address so we can send you login info. Thanks for your patience! Best, Lisa
  19. No Login Details

Slowly i get angry...
  20. No Login Details

I have already...but nothing...no answer...nothing......
  21. No Login Details

And you can also go to Facebook to get some attention .https://www.facebook.com/groups/laughingbirdsoftware/
  22. No Login Details

Ok. Thanks a lot.
  23. No Login Details

Normally that does work I sent an email to Lisa alerting her to this thread.
  24. No Login Details

That don't work to. I have already do this. 3 or 4 Times.
  25. No Login Details

Go to the members login. use the email address you used to make the purchase. Then check the box that you forgot the assigned password and it will be sent to you. Look in your email's spam folder.Sometimes over zealous email sorters miss sort. https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/members/login/ Welcome to the forum
  26. No Login Details

Hi, after my purchase there comes no Login-Details. I write to contact.....no answer....wtf... i would my Purchase pls..... ....i will some more but with this Support....hmmmmm...i don't know to buy more....pls....my Login-Details...how can i get this? There comes no eMail to my Purchase Mail-Adress. Greetings from Germany
  27. Hello

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your creations Kevin.
  1. Load more activity