• Announcements

• Mr Laughingbird

The New Forum!   06/12/2017

Welcome Welcome to the new Laughingbird forum...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. I think it was done to allow spacing. THat way thinngs could stay on the same plain but still be given a wide space.
  4. Hi, easy enough to change. The reason for 2 boxes eludes me. Marc creates these templates and he may have just been on bad drugs! Kidding of course! I deleted 1 box and stretched the second a little to make it fit. No problems. As far as your color changes, that is easily done in The Creator. Below is the original card, and the modified card. Start by opening TC7 and selecting the Lady Gaga business card. Delete 1 of the black boxes by selecting it, and pressing your delete key. ( I'm using a Windows computer. If you are on a MAC your keys may be different. ) Select then position the other box how you want it. I changed the text color first, simply because I found it easier. Select the text you want to modify. You'll get the 'Text Menu' displayed on the left. Select 'Color'. You will have to do 2 things here. First, move the color slider to select 'black'. It will actually look gray. Then move the 'Text Opacity' slider to 100%. This will make your text black and it will blend in to the box and vanish. Don't worry about that. It's still there. Select the other white text and do the same. Then select the box by clicking on it somewhere other than where the text was. You'll see the 'Image Menu' on the left. Same as with the text. Select Color. Click on 'Colorize' and move the color picker to 'white'. Your box will look gray. Move the opacity slider to 100% and it will be white and your black text will be seen. The opacity slider can become annoying. If you select the text, or the box after moving the slider to 100%, it will go back to 50%. This is simply the default setting. You will have to go to the color menu for the text or box and move it back to 100% again. And there you have it. Your card should look like the one below. Of course, you will be changing the text to meet your needs.Good luck!
  5. Thanks so much. I just wanted to make a few business cards for a friend and I will look into that Avery software.
  6. This card design has a black box on the bottom with white lettering inside. The Black box appears to be 2 black boxes side by side. WHY? Why not have one box? How are these created? I would like to change to a white box with black lettering. How would this be done please?
  7. Sure. Avery has software, or at least they used to, that will let you print to their card stock, or simple paper. It may all be on-line now. You can check them out here. https://www.avery.com/products/cards/28878 Oh, and it's free! Or you can pay and they'll print it for you. Really, if you look at the cost of the card stock, it may not be worth it. Last I checked Vistaprint would print 500 cards for $9.99 Check around! Try this for the $9.99 discount code. Vistaprint Code
  8. Is there a way to print business card designs to the Avery business card stock. Usually 10 up on a 8.5" x 11" page
  9. Last week
  10. Mockup error

Thank you! Heinz
  11. Mockup error

I found that that is definitely a template issue. That shiny spot can't be highlighted from my experience so the drag and drop won't work. I have done a rework so that you can import your image into that template seen. The picture is a jpg. The zipped .png is a transparent .png. I would start with a clean canvas ans save it so it is found under "My Templates" STAGE.png.zip
  12. Mockup error

Other templates seem to work fine. Heinz
  13. Mockup error

It is usually a god idea to do a shut down and a reboot after an installation. Also have you tried any other template?
  14. Mockup error

Have you done a cold re-boot since installing Mock-ups?
  15. Mockup error

But did you do it first?
  16. Mockup error

Thanks for replying. On the screenshot the yellow selection frame is visible. Heinz
  17. Mockup error

Did you highlight the placemarker where it was to go first?
  18. Mockup error

It seems to happen only with this template (see screenshot)
  19. Mockup error

Hi, I select a Mockup element and drag an image to it. And I get: First select a text or eCover element. Then drag an image from the desktop to anywhere on the canvas. Whats wrong? Heinz
  20. Mockup elements

I know how to use the backgrounds
  21. Mockup elements

Hi, I just purchased the Mockup Creatot. On the sales page a lot of graphic elements are mentioned. Where can I find them? What can I do with the Mockup Backgrounds? I miss a tutorial video! Heinz
  22. Full Screen

Hi, I set my screen to 125%. Now I cannot switch the creator to full screen. Does anybody know what I can do? Thanks Heinz
  23. Placeholder Element

Currently the answer is "NO". You can, however, do a look alike work around. Clear the canvas except for the placeholder object. Export that as a TRANSPARENT .png. Open a new canvas and import ...Make size change to that file. Import the image you would have drug onto the canvas. Place background..
  24. Placeholder Element

Is there a way to change the size of the Placeholder Element? Sometimes I need to change the size of the graphic around the Placeholder and I would like to still use that Placeholder in that graphic. When I click on the Placeholder I don't see any Editing capabilities.
  25. ajc890

Looks to me that it asking you to register for your members account. It is a newer setup since March 2015. The members account is where the actual downlinks exist.
  26. Earlier
  27. ajc890

Hi, I have been a Logo Creator user for some years but suddenly today, when I open Creator 7, I do not see any Templates. Help please. What has happened. It looks like I am coming in as a brand new user. Normally, I can see the templates in MY TEMPLATES and other TEMPLATES
  28. PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: The Mock-Up Creator! Easy Marketing Graphics! Create your own photo-realistic mockup graphics, without any design experience! Just drag your own images onto the placeholder graphics... 77 modifiable designs! $37 Now $20! Check it out here: https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/products/mockup-creator/ This week only! Enjoy! Marc & Lisa
  1. Load more activity