All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Last week
  3. Lance Tindall

Rollover tooltips

You can turn rollover tool tips on/off in The Creator 7. Rollover tool tips are usually menu functions but can be added to any aspect of the screen. In the screen shot I posted below, with the tool tips turned on, I moved the mouse cursor over the 'Slogans' button and the colored pop up came up to explain what that button was for. That is a 'rollover tool tip'.
  4. When the Mascots were first put out, there were no B/W images. Then Dave put out a 'Super-Pak' of the Mascots that included the SVG, EPS and B/W images. The B/W images came about from a few users, and Dave, creating coloring books that could be printed. Recently, Marc revamped the website and consolidated some of the graphics packs. More was added to the Creator 7 Bundle and the Mascots were consolidated. That is where they lost the B/W images. I'm really not even sure if they meant to include them anymore, but the description says they should be there so I'm sure Marc will make it right. One thing I've learned over the years about Laughingbird, they will do right by the customer. It may take a bit as they do have a lot going on right now. Dave says they are working on adding the B/W images to the new Web Graphics Creator so I'm sure they will be put back in the download files too. We just have to wait for it.
  5. Can you tell me what are rollover tooltips?
  6. LOL I knew I wasn't going nuts, although I went nuts trying to figure out what I was doing wrong for the last 3 days What baffles me is that the youtube video for that add on was made in 2015, how is it they just now realized that the B/W line section had not been included?
  7. Stand by. Dave posted a response on the Facebook page. The Black/White graphics were not included in the combined Mascots download. They are working on fixing the problem. As soon as they do they'll let everyone know and you'll have to download the new file. Then you'll have everything. Hopefully it won't take long, but they have a lot of irons in the fire right now. But they are working on it!
  8. Lance Tindall

how dose a free software expire?

It doesn't, if you follow the instructions. I posted about this on the FB page too. You have to install a template pack for the program to keep working. That is how the directories needed by the program are set up on your computer. You DO NOT have to purchase anything. There is a FREE template pack. Go get the FREE templates. Install them. No more problem. https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/download-free-template-set/
  9. I loaded up the software and it said it had expired and I followed the steps but the issue is not fixed so how do I fix this
  10. I do believe I have the Mascots3 PNGs there, and they work From the .RAR file I just took the Mascots3 PNGs folder and dropped it in the Logo elements inside Laughingbird documents I will redownload and then take the the SVG and EPS files from the rar Leave the PNG file there and extract it(instead of drag and drop to the logo elements and see if there is a difference, but I don't there will be, and see what happens EDIT: This Is Not Working Either
  11. I see what is wrong...your v3 set is seeing the EPS files and TC doesn't understand EPS files. You need the .png file to work in TC. Save the EPS files elsewhere you can use them in other graphic applications. Just re-download and make sure to install the .png file if necessary. I also would save the SVG separately.
  12. OK thanks Searched, not anywhere to be found.....I'll wait for Marc to respond Still waiting...Anyway you senior members here have a direct line to him to ask him to take a look at this
  13. I looked for the file on my machine....I didn't see it where I expected to find it ..so I had to go looking for the black and white mascots....I found them on my machine the file is called "PNG_BW."
  14. OK Thanks Lance for the effort Last night contacted Marc and left a link to this post, so I wouldn't need to re explain the scenario Waiting patiently for a response
  15. Okay. My mistake. I completely misread your first post. You have the Mascots2Go, and you are correct! The Black/White elements are missing! I am sending a message to Marc and the team about this. You should also open a support ticket and ask Marc about this. That will insure that he notifies you as soon as the problem is fixed. I actually had the Mascots from a previous super-mega pack that is no longer available. But I just looked at the new setup, and the B/W graphics are missing. Hopefully we'll get an answer soon. Contact Marc here: https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/contact-us/
  16. Thanks for the help, still not seeing the B/W line art, I see a character that is colored that looks like the example for the B/W line art.....also if you look at my image above and the ".Ds_Store, this was in the file at first and when I dragged theMascots3 PNG folder over it wouldn't work, once I went to document and deleted that .Ds_Store file, the characters finally showed up But as I said, I still don't see the B/W line art I would think along with the character there might be a side folder with the black and white line drawings See pic Thanks
  17. You have everything! No installer! Here is why. The SVG folder are vector images. Not compatible with The Creator. You must have a utility to work with vector images. EPS are Photoshop images. Not compatible with The Creator. EPS and SVG were simply included to give you more options and added value for your purchase. The PNG folder is what you need for The Creator. That folder should contain PNG and PNG_BW folders. These are your images and the Black/White line art. Simply drag that Mascots3 PNG folder to Documents/Laughingbird Documents/Logo Elements and drop it! Make sure TC7 is not running. Then start TC7 and open a template, or start a new template. Check your Elements drop down menu from the top bar and you should see the Mascots3 folder. Let me know if you need more help!
  18. I do believe after watching the videos, I am missing v3 in the creator....although as the pic shows above that is v3, but just with pictures, not installer which is what I think I need? or do I need to take all those images and install them? soooo confused right now
  19. I have just downloaded Mascots2go there are 3 downloads to do Get into creator and I believe I am missing a lot of characters Monsters/viking/black and white line art and many more I am seeing mascots togo v1 and v2 in the creator On the third download I see this which are just all the characters images, but not an installer Before i continue to babble and confuse myself if not everyone else, I need some guidance please
  20. Earlier
  21. Lance Tindall

Image Density

Hi Fabi, The Creator 7 was made to produce web graphics, not printed products. That said, you can create an image big enough to print well. Many users here have created T-shirts and other products. The image below was created at 2880 x 2880. It is only 762KB at 72 DPI. It will upload to Vistaprint and looks just fine on a T-shirt. Depending on which service you are using for printed products, you may have to adjust the DPI to 300. You can use a number of 3rd party utilities to do that. I use xnView on a PC. It is a free utility. At 300 DPI the image below is 7.2MB in size. Just remember, increasing the DPI does not increase resolution. The only way to do that would be to use a vector image and The Creator does not support vector images. So, make your graphic as large as you can, up to 2880 x 2880 ( max size that TC7 will export ) and try it out.
  22. Hello, I've read the forum and watched tutorial on how to resize the image. However, no matter what I do, images are around few hundred kb. as the result if I want to use this design on a Tshirt then it is like a dot. I think the image should be at least over 7-8 mb to be able to use it for any design purpose. How could I make the filer bigger in density. Thank you. Regards, Fabi
  23. KD-did

The mannequin collection

If you have points you need ti trigger the dialog to use your credits.They are not automatically place in your members account.Start by clicking where it says "credit store for Club members.
  24. Mr Laughingbird

The new "Mannequin Collection" is here!

Here are a few more examples:
  25. Hi everybody! Dave, Lisa and I have just created a brand new template set for you all: The Mannequin Collection This is a collection of 60 really unique characters and 50 templates to get your creativity working overtime! Come on over and take a look (I've created a walk thru video for you): https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/products/the-mannequin-collection/
  26. Gillette-Grandad

The mannequin collection

Is the Mannequin Collection not part of the monthly membership?
  27. There is a way to make language characters to show in TC, Use Google translate...write and translate to same language . Now just copy and paste into the text box click enter. The text will now appear with all the language characters will appear .https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=TT&authuser=0.=
  28. You're welcome Dean! Glad to hear it
  1. Load more activity

Announcements