• Announcements

• Mr Laughingbird

The New Forum!   06/12/2017

Welcome Welcome to the new Laughingbird forum...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Last week
  3. Graphic Design Basics

Find out what you need to know to get stunning graphics... easily Go here: https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/graphic-design-basics-online-entrepreneurs/
  4. give this site a visit, there might be something you might like to have. https://vectortoons.com/free-stuff/ Terms Of Use and Privacy The Short Version We want to make using our graphics easy. Here is a quick list of do’s and don’ts. You must obtain a license in advance of use by purchasing or downloading free images from us. You must use your real name and email address on your account. You may use our graphics for… Personal projects like crafts and scrapbooking. Commercial projects like books, blogs, websites, television, film, print, social media, clothing and marketing materials. Client work you do for other people. Physical resale where our graphics are part of a design for merchandise, t-shirts, book illustration etc. Digital resale where our graphics are used in ebooks, reports, gift cards, infographics etc. Graphics may be modified to suit your needs. You may change colors, add or remove objects or change other elements without restriction. You may NOT use our graphics for… Re-distribution. You can’t resell or give away our graphics. Re-licensing. You can’t relicense our graphics to a third party. No attribution, watermark or link back is required. But if you do give us credit we’ll think you’re awesome. When in doubt please ask us. We are very quick to respond and LOVE to help you clarify these questions. 🙂 The Long Version This Agreement governs the terms by which visitors and clients of VectorToons.com obtain the right to use the vector graphics created by Yourbrain Media Inc. and VectorToons.com. Your purchase or use of our graphics implies that you have read and accepted these Terms of use License: Our graphics are under a commercial license and are available for most uses including commercial, editorial and personal. You are allowed to use our graphics for websites, print advertising, television, movies, documentary, video, newsletters, business card design, packaging, t-shirts, apparel, merchandise, trade shows, displays, logos (the image cannot be copyrighted or trademarked), apps, cd covers, magazine articles, books, games, facebook pages etc… If you want to put any of our vector graphics as trademark or service mark please contact us. Unauthorized use You may not sublicense and/or place any of vector graphics, modified or unmodified, on a website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale. You may not use our vector graphics for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of our vector graphics, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. You may not use for any unlawful purpose, to defame a person, to violate a person’s right to privacy or publicity, to infringe upon any copyright, trade name, trademark, or service mark of any person/entity. Delivery After we have successfully received your payment, the selected vector graphic(s) will be instantly available and emailed to the email address you provided. This may take up to 1 hour, but usually happens within seconds. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us through our website. Copyright You may not copyright our images as stand alone images. If you use them as part of a larger creative work (i.e.: illustrated children’s books) you may copyright your larger work which may include our images. When in doubt please ask us for clarification. Penalties Penalties for reselling, or for using our images without downloading them here using a real name, will be far greater than the cost of the original license. We are friendly, and happy to help so please contact us when in doubt. Contact We ask you to provide us your contact details on checkout. This information will not be shared or sold. These details MUST be accurate or your license is invalid. Our piracy team compares the use of our images against domain WHOIS and other data. If we/you can’t validate your license you may be liable for damages. Support VectorToons.com offers these graphics ‘as is’. Although our graphics may be customized Further, we cannot offer tech support for customization. VectorToons.com provides support via our help desk and phone. Warranty Satisfaction guaranteed! If you aren’t happy for any reason let us know. We’ll make it right or refund your purchase. VectorToons.com reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice. Prices of all vector graphics are subject to change without notice. Watermarked images The images on our site are watermarked to prevent theft. Images you license from us are not watermarked. It is a copyright violation to use our watermarked images in any way other than to preview for purchase. Account You may only have 1 account with us, and it must contain your real name and business name if applicable. Setting up multiple accounts or using false information is a violation of your license. If you set up a false account to download free images you may be subject to legal penalties. It’s easy to do the right thing and provide accurate information on your account. Privacy Your privacy is important to us. We will not share or resell your contact information. We use cookies and similar technologies on our web sites to improve performance and make your experience better. VectorToons.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. We collect information from online visitors who ask to be on our newsletter mailing list and/or receive periodic email announcements. Anyone who wishes can choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time. In addition, online visitors who wish to purchase a product through our Web site must provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card number and expiration date. All credit card transactions occur over a secure connection. All online visitor data collected by VectorToons.com is protected against unauthorized access. We will not sell, trade, or give your personal information to other companies or organizations. We store your name and contact details for our license records indefinitely in order to protect you. Store Credit Store credit, gift cards, prepaid coupons and cart discounts are not redeemable for cash. Store credit is intended for use on VectorToons.com only and may be purchased at significant discounts. Children’s Privacy We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. VectorToons.com encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer: Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate. Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated. Check out the FTC’s site at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data/child.shtm for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
  5. Earlier
  6. Web Graphics Creator Purchase

Yep, we’re still releasing new graphics packs for the Creator7
  7. Web Graphics Creator Purchase

Hi, I have another question, are you still going to develop anymore graphic packs for the Logo Creator or is this a shift to make the Web Graphic Creator your main program going forward. Thank you
  8. i am using more then 10 of your Creator Software bundles. Not for business but just for fun and i like also the Graphic Creator Software during my 2-weeks trial. But . . . i prefer to bye the software and not withe a monthly membership. Is that possible?
  9. Web Graphics Creator Purchase

Hi JCURLEE. We’re still working on it but haven’t forgotten... we’ll get your credits transferred and get you in at the discounted price. Did you actually PM Marc on Facebook... if so, he’ll be getting back to you. If not, make sure to do so Thanks for your patience.
  10. Web Graphics Creator Purchase

I did send a request when it was on sale before it went public and never heard back form anyone.
  11. Hi! Thanks and that’s nice to hear. You are of course welcome to stick with The Creator7! I’d love to know what your bad experience with Adobe was... so we can avoid it Best, Lisa
  12. Hi...love your products but don't care for subscription services. I've had a bad experiences with Adobe. If you offer the option of buying the software license outright...I'm in! Thanks again for great products!
  13. dial up connection not work properly

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're referring to? Did you purchase the online Web Graphics Creator?
  14. Web Graphics Creator Purchase

JCURLEE... You can definitely use your credits... If you haven't already, you can PM Marc Sylvester on Facebook and he'll help you out with this. Best!
  15. I know this is something old fashion but I am using this for a long time. I have never faced this kind of problem. My dial-up collection suddenly stop working, So i connect Aol customer support for help, they provide me great service. But is the same problem happen again what can I do?I need your suggestion.
  16. Hello from the great Pacific NW

Hi Chuck! Great to have you! Love the Pacific NW... in the summer it's the most magical place Join us in the Laughingbird Facebook group. You'll get a lot of great info about the software and graphics!
  17. Just wanted to let everyone know that now Laughingbird Customers have 2 awesome design options: 1. The NEW Web Graphics Creator... an online tool with incredible features, including Video Motion, and easy access anywhere, anytime! or 2. The CLASSIC Creator7 desktop version which has been in the hands of online entrepreneurs and creatives since 2001! Check them out and see which is right for you! Let us know if you have questions. Marc & Lisa
  18. The Web Graphics Creator is LIVE! Create amazing Motion Video Graphics, animated gifs and stunning visual content for your blog, website, social media or marketing. Check out the video and more: https://webgraphicscreator.com
  19. Yes, true Steve. This allows us to add new features anytime without you having to download or pay for new software... and you can access it from any computer, anywhere! It's being offered at a great price for LB customers (before we raise prices and start telling others). Let me know if you have any other questions
  20. Hi, This software is not downloadable, only online service?
  21. Web Graphics Creator Purchase

There's a lot of dust in the air at the moment.....I can tell you this it is in the works...
  22. How can we use are credits toward the purchase? Thanks
  23. Hi Lisa, Thanks for the response...cheers
  24. Hi Marcus. The templates in the Creator7 will be some of the same templates offered in the Web Graphics Creator (we're adding new ones as well). However, any templates that you've created and saved in Creator7 can't currently be brought over to Web Graphics Creator and modified. We are working on making this happen but need a little more time
  25. Hi Lisa, Truly looking forward to this new software launch....will all my templates from Logo & Creator 7 included in this new software once I purchase it???
  26. Hello from the great Pacific NW

From your neighbor in Oregon.
  27. Hello from the great Pacific NW

I'm Chuck. I live in Washington. Here to learn what I can about this great looking software.
  28. Oh good. I can't remember the year I go this. I know it's been over 12 years and creator was in 5.x build. i remember the serial number didnt work and he gave me another one.i found on a cd oddly enough two days ago
  1. Load more activity