Design with layers… without Photoshop or any design skills!
Who hasn’t wished to they were an amazing designer? When you’re in business online, graphics are a big part of everyday life. If you haven’t been creating the images you need, then you’ve been stuck spending the time and money to hire a designer. Or, worse, perhaps you haven’t been using professional-looking graphics to market your business? Uh oh!
Well, now you can make graphics like a designer but without any graphic design skills or hard-to-learn software. The Scenery Creator templates were created using layers that you just drag and drop into place. You can create all kinds of images and even import your own photos or graphics into your design.
These templates are fantastic for building a scene, inspirational quotes or tips on social media, and use with motion graphics backgrounds. Easy-to-use, pre-cut design layers can be paired with any background image.
Get as creative as you like and look like a professional designer!
- Layered graphics without Photoshop! Create scenes and backgrounds for any design.
- Get creative with these templates! Each pre-cut graphic element can be layered in front of or behind another.
- 50 template designs
- Hundreds of realistic, transparent PNG images including boulders, trees, clouds, flowers, buildings, and more
- Import your own logo, images, and backgrounds (try using a motion background)
- Export final design as JPG, PNG, or transparent PNG
- Easy drag and drop design elements make it a snap to get started… and there’s always room to add your creative touch
- Commercial license to resell your creations included!
- BONUS: 40 free templates with your very first purchase of any template set
- Use with The Graphics Creator 8 downloadable software: It’s loaded with built-in tools, so you can learn fast and get your design project done in no time
- Win/Mac compatible
- Software download
Do I need to use these templates with The Graphics Creator?
Yes, these templates are specially designed for use with The Graphics Creator software.
Think of The Graphics Creator software as the "engine" that makes the templates "run". The software contains the tools that let you modify the templates and create perfect designs for your business at a moment's notice!
What can I do if I need help using the scenery templates or mockups?
There are 3 easy ways to get help, inspiration, or feedback:
1. Ask a question in our Facebook Group.
There's always someone around to help and this is often the fastest way to get an answer!
2. Watch a video tutorial:
3. Contact our support: