Make your presentations, courses, and webinars EXPLODE!
If you have the skills to work with PowerPoint or Keynote but you DON’T have any idea how to actually entertain with it, then check out The Animated Presentation Creator.
Whether you’d like to seriously impress potential customers or you just want to help your co-workers and employees stay awake through your presentation, including animation in your slides will do the trick. You can even use them to make an animated explainer video for your website or blog!
These creatively designed templates are exclusively for use with PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Premium Content: Master your PowerPoint and Keynote Presentations!
- Create unique, fun slide presentations for webinars, shows, and animated explainer videos
- 20 slide templates with characters
- BONUS: Upbeat music included!
- BONUS: Free set of cartoon characters
- Export your presentations as a video from PowerPoint and Keynote
- ANY version of PowerPoint/Keynote will work… even if you have the Office suite that came with your old PC!
- These templates also work with the free Powerpoint and Keynote apps that you can download on your smart phone!
- Import your own logo and images
- Easy drag and drop design elements make it a snap to get started… and there’s always room to add your creative touch
- Commercial license to resell your creations included (subject to any and all licenses from PowerPoint and Keynote, of course)!
- ***Premium Content Partnership***Not included in online Web Graphics Creator
- Must use with a version of PowerPoint or Keynote only
- Win/Mac compatible
- Software download
Can I use these presentations with The Graphics Creator?
No, these are not Graphics Creator templates.
You can ONLY use them with Powerpoint and Keynote (desktop and smart phone apps).
What can I do if I need help using the Animated Presentation Creator?
There are 3 easy ways to get help, inspiration, or feedback:
1. Ask a question in our Facebook Group.
There's always someone around to help and this is often the fastest way to get an answer!
2. Watch a video tutorial:
3. Contact our Support using the link on this page.