You CAN create designs with adorable characters and cartoons! What… you think you can’t? Well, guess what? You don’t have to be an artist or a designer to make creative graphics using the Toon Characters with 100 templates!
In this fun template set, you can mix and match characters with your perfect graphic design template. And, in addition to ready-to-go templates, you’ll get individual PNG (transparent!) characters to help you make the perfect design for your business or personal use.
Over 100 creative templates – Ready to modify!
- The Laughingbird templates with the most “character”… period.
- Make super cute and fun quotes, memes, character logos, and endless social media posts with these adorable characters and templates
- 105 unique templates
- Over 300 Toon Characters
- Import images, photos, and backgrounds
- Export as JPG, PNG, or transparent PNG
- Easy drag and drop design elements make it a snap to get started… and there’s always room to add your creative touch
- Commercial license to resell your creations included!
- BONUS: 40 free templates with your very first purchase of any template set
- Use with The Graphics Creator 8 downloadable software: It’s loaded with built-in tools, so you can learn fast and get your design project done in no time
- Win/Mac compatible
- Software download
Do I need to use these templates with The Graphics Creator?
Yes, these templates are specially designed for use with The Graphics Creator software.
Think of The Graphics Creator software as the "engine" that makes the templates "run". The software contains the tools that let you modify the templates and create perfect designs for your business at a moment's notice!
***The Graphics Creator 8 software + 40 free templates comes with your very first purchase of any template set***
What can I do if I need help using the Papertoons and Mannequins?
There are 3 easy ways to get help, inspiration, or feedback:
1. Ask a question in our Facebook Group.
There's always someone around to help and this is often the fastest way to get an answer!
2. Watch a video tutorial:
3. Contact our support using the link on this page.