Ever wondered how to put a moving background in your ad or social media, just like your competition does?
You can do it right now! Download the Motion Graphics background templates and make your own online ads, social media posts, blog graphics, etc. in minutes.
No training required!
Watch the video to see how easy and fast it is. Or…. Stay sad and slumped over on your desk because you don’t really care how to take your business to the next level and make more money (seriously?! 2 minutes… just watch the video)
BONUS: You can even create motion ads to sell to others!
- Eye-catching motion graphics design templates for online ad design
- Create graphics with motion backgrounds and animated gifs for social media and your website
- 35 ready-made motion design templates
- Hundreds of included motion backgrounds to customize your designs
- Thousands of searchable, free stock video to use in designs
- Import your own video into any template
- Easy drag and drop design elements make it a snap to get started… and there’s always room to add your creative touch
- Commercial license to resell your creations included!
- BONUS: 40 free templates with your very first download of the Graphics Creator software
- Use with The Graphics Creator 8 downloadable software: It’s loaded with built-in tools, so you can learn fast and get your design projects done in no time
- Win/Mac compatible
- Software download
Do I need to use these templates with The Graphics Creator?
Yes, these templates are specially designed for use with The Graphics Creator software.
Think of The Graphics Creator software as the "engine" that makes the templates "run". The software contains the tools that let you modify the templates and create perfect designs for your business at a moment's notice!
***The Graphics Creator 8 software + 40 free templates comes with your very first purchase of any template set***
What if I need help using Motion Graphics?
There are 3 easy ways to get help, inspiration, or feedback:
1. Ask a question in our Facebook Group:
There's always someone around to help and this is often the fastest way to get an answer!
2. Watch a video tutorial:
3. Contact our support: