Wish you could add more excitement to your designs but don’t have the skills to do so? No worries!
These transparent (PNG) mascot and character designs let you pick out the perfect “toon” to represent you or your company. They’re professionally-hand drawn by artist Dave Sylvester (“Brother Dave”). So, not only are they amazing, they’re super unique! And you can use them in any design or advertisement.
How about picking out one or more to be your company mascot?! Strengthen your brand and grow your business with these special characters in Laughingbird Software’s Premium Content.
- Premium Content: Hand-drawn mascots, cartoons, and characters in transparent PNG format
- Use a mascot character for your business, marketing graphics, social media, website, and even T-shirt designs
- 300 mascots, cartoons, and characters
- Hand-drawn, professional line art and full-color people, animals, and monsters by artist Dave Sylvester
- Add the characters to any Graphics Creator template
- Export as transparent PNG
- ***Premium Content Partnership***Not included in online Web Graphics Creator
- Use with The Graphics Creator 8 downloadable software: It’s loaded with built-in tools, so you can learn fast and get your design project done in no time
- Must have Graphics Creator 8 software with at least one template set already installed- Will NOT work with trial version only
- Win/Mac compatible
- Software download
Download and use the installer to install the Mascots into your Graphics Creator.
Do I need to use these templates with The Graphics Creator?
We recommend using these cool character graphics in any of The Graphics Creator software templates.
However, you can also use these graphics anywhere that supports transparent PNG images.
Must have Graphics Creator 8 software with at least one template set already installed- Will NOT work with trial version only.
What if I have questions about the Mascots 2Go characters?
There are 3 easy ways to get help, inspiration, or feedback:
1. Ask a question in our Facebook Group.
There's always someone around to help and this is often the fastest way to get an answer!
2. Watch a video tutorial:
3. Contact our support using the link on this page.